just friends? or more?

I wake up the next morning and pull on the outfit I laid out the night before. I go into the kitchen and see Dan standing at the fridge, "Uh, Dan? Are you alright?" I ask, grabbing his arm. He jumped and sighed in relief, "Oh my gosh! Oh, Nari. Sorry." He said shortly, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I say, grabbing an apple. He rubs his temples as he's walking out of the room. I shrug and sit down at a stool, a minute later Phil comes in. "Goodmorning." He says with the same tone as Dan, "Goodmorning, are you guys okay? Dan was..." He cut me off short, "Yeah. We're fine, just tired." I look at him and he walks out. A few seconds later my phone rings, it's Austin. "Goodmorning, Nari." He says cheerfully. "Goodmorning, Austin." I say happily.

We continue talking on the phone for a few minutes while I grab the rest of my things. "So, I'm ready to go, I'll seen you in about ten minutes?" I ask. "Yep, wouldn't miss it for the world." I blush and hang up. I go into Dan's room to see them both cuddling while watching a movie. I say my goodbyes and head out the door. I look up and see it's really cloudy, I hope it doesn't rain...

I pull out my camera and vlog, "Goooodmorning, Nari crew. I swear I change my intro legit everyday, it's fine though!" I say laughing, "I am on my way to meet Austin, we're hoping to film the collab today. I bet most of you saw those tweets from last night." I say trailing off. "It's really funny how we JUST met and you guys ship us, but I need a break from dating for a while because I just got out of one." I continue vlogging all the way until I see a cute little cafe and look in the window to see Austin. "Well guys, I have arrived. I will see you guys later!" I put up my camera and walk in.

As soon as I walk in I immediatly smell chocolate muffins, my favourite. I go and order a chocolate muffin and a hot chocolate and go to sit next to Austin. "Hey." I say nervously. He looks up and I could see the sparkle in his eyes. "Hey, I was wondering where you were." He says nervously laughing, I laugh too and then we sit down. "I'm sorry, I'm really awkward in person..." I say, he look at me and smiles softly. "It's alright, I am too. Did you see all of the replys on that tweet from last night?" He asks, pulling out his phone. "Yeah! It was so funny, I was like dying laughing." I pull out my own phone and we begin going through the replies together. We would read them out loud and reply to some.

"Let's take a selfie and post it to get them going again!" I say, he laughs and agrees. I smile at the camera while Austin fixes his hair, "Austin! Hurry before I take the picture and you aren't ready." He rolls his eyes playfully and looks at me and then smiles. We both post it and tag eachother. I caption mine as 'Breakfast with this doof.' He laughs at my caption and we post it at the same time. Sure enough, everyone freaks out and about ten minutes later there is a huge crowd outside the cafe. "Crap." We say at the same time. We proceed to get up and go to the register, "Is there a back way we can leave?" I ask, pointing to the front door. The cashier laughs and leads the way to the back way.

We nod our thanks and go through the door. "Oh my gosh! That was crazy." He says, I nod and laugh. "We sure do have crazy fans!" He nods, "Do you mind if I vlog?" He asks, I shake my head and he pulls out his camera. "What's up Kingdom! I am with Nari right now and I swear you guys are crazy! Can't two youtubers just hang out?" He asks me, I laugh. "I guess not considering all the shippers." We both laugh and continue walking. He keeps fixing his hair, I look at him and smile. "He really is cute." I say to myself, not realizing I said it outloud. "What?" He asks me, smiling really big. I pinch myself, "N-nothing." I say, he says something to his camera and then turns it off and steps towards me.

"I know what you said, Nari." He say, still smiling. I blush, "Oh... crap." I say, my face is bright red I can tell. "Don't be embarrassed, it's cute when you blush." He reaches out and puts a strand of hair behind my ear, "Don't be nervous, act yourself around me. I want to get to know you more." He leans in and suddenly a loud crack of thunder erupts. We both jump as it begins to pour. He take off his leather jacket and holds it above our heads, "Hold that thought." He says smiling at me, we begin to run down the streets until we read my apartment building. I reach in my pocket and pull out the keys. I struggle to unlock the door, but luckily it unlocks first. I look up to see Dan standing there laughing at us, he quickly lets us in and hands us towels.

"Seems like you two had a nice time!" Phil says laughing like Dan. I roll my eyes and look at my phone camera. "Look at my makeup!" I turn to face Austin who then starts laughing, my mascara and eyeliner dripped all down my face. We both dry off and head to my room. I go into my bathroom and redo my makeup. I also my dry my hair, then change into running shorts and an ACDC tshirt. I walk in to a shirtless Austin still drying his hair, I blush and turn around when I feel him grab my arm.

"I'm sorry I tried to kiss you, I understand if you aren't ready. I know you just broke up with Justin and I..." I cut him off with a kiss. He jumps with suprise and soon kisses me back. I pull away and smile, "It may be too soon for another relationship, but that doesn't affect my feelings for you." I smile and he smiles too. "Alright, no rush. I'll wait for whenever you're ready, you're worth it." I blush again and he pulls me down to sit next to him. "Let's film the video for your channel first." He says, I nod and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey everyone! Nari here, today I am joined with someone very special." I gesture to Austin, "Hey everyone, I'm Austin King. Yes, the one and only." I roll my eyes and laugh, "Today we decided to film a 'Reacting to our old videos.'" I pull out my laptop and set it up to record the screen. "We will be starting with Nari's very first video ever!" I scream, "NO! Let's start with Austin's!" We fight over the computer for a few minutes when he suddenly pulls me into him and kisses me again, I kiss him back. "Edit that out." He says laughing, I tap my chin a few times. "Fineeee. Only because you're cute." He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

We end up watching my video first, then Austin's, a skit he did a few months back, and a vlog when I first met Dan and Phil. "Well guys, thank you sooo much for watching. Don't forget to subscribe and give it a huge thumbs up!" I say, we both give the camera a thumbs up. "Also, subscribe to this dork here, the link is in the description! I will see you guys tomorrow." I turn off the camera, Austin look at me and says he wants to edit the video for me, I nod. "Want to watch a movie when you're done?" I ask, he nods.

-

im sorry for the confusion everyone! nari is now 16, i had forgotten how old she was and so she is officially 16!