Suprises

*later that evening*

I wake up to my phone vibrating rapidly, I pick it up and look at the screen. The time reads 3:00 a.m. Who would be calling me at three in the morning?! I slide it to answer, and say hello. "Hello?" I say into the phone, the number was an unknown number so I couldn't tell who it was. "Hello, Nari." I gasp, it was my father. I haven't spoken to him in almost eleven years, why would he want to talk to me? "Uh, dad? What makes you think you can call me?" I snap at him, remembering how he woke me up. "Don't you dare speak to me like that, I will find you, Nari. Don't doubt it." The phone then goes silent, I pull it away from my ear and see he hung up. He has no idea that I'm in London, which he shouldn't because he doesn't watch my videos.

I throw my phone across the room, no doubt it's shattered again. I quickly open my door and run down the hall and into Phil's room. I burst through the door and jump on his bed as I shake him awake. "What is it, Nari? Don't you know what time it is?!" He puts a pillow over his head. "It's my father, he just called me and threatened me!" I start bawling my eyes out, he quickly sits up and comforts me. "Oh, Nari. How did he get your number?" He asks. I quickly shake my head, causing tears to fall onto his shirt.

I hear the door open and then close again, I look up to see Dan walking over to Phil's bed. Holding out his hand, Phil takes it and Dan sits opposite to me. They both comfort me till I fall asleep on Dan's lap. I wake up to see that I'm under Phil's bed spread, I check the time and see it's almost ten thirty. I walk down to my room and see my phone, sitting in the same spot I threw it last night. Cautiously, I walk over to it and picked it up. It's cracked in places, but not too bad. I can still read the screen luckily. I only see twitter and instagram notifications, no other texts or calls thankfully.

I go into my bathroom and get dressed. I decide on wearing a white shirt with light gray sleeves that has a unicorn on the upper left corner and some light gray shorts, it's starting to get cold so it'll be only a few weeks until I have to start wearing jeans again. ugh. I quickly do my makeup and go into the lounge and see what's for breakfast. I see Phil at the stove in the kitchen and Dan is editing a video on the sofa. "Hey, Dan." I say, sitting down next to him. "Hey, how are you this morning? Last night was pretty rough." He sets down his computer and faces me. "I'm better now, I called a number this morning where you can't get called by number that's not in your contacts." I hold up my phone, I'm at ease since I won't be getting anymore suprise texts.

"Well, Nari, we are going up to town today and getting your number changed. It unsettles me and Phil knowing that he's out there loo..." He's cut off my a knock on the door. I get up and go down the stairs to the door and look out the peephole. I didn't see anyone so I shrugged and started to walk up the stairs. I hear another knock, I slowly walk back down and open the door this time. I still didn't see anyone, I quickly run back inside and slam the door and lock the door behind me. I run up the stairs again and start breathing deaply. He was here, I knew he was.

-

-

hey guys!! here's an update just because i wanted to get one out this week. i'm not sure when i can update again, since school's back in session for me and ugh i hate it sooooo much. i've became aware that i am making dan and phil more intimidating than they really are, this is a fanfiction, NOTHING is really how it is irl. im also aware that this is also very dramatic, im slowly bringing the drama down, i hate drama but its really fun to write so, im sorry if you dont like it so yeah.