big news!!!

*The following day*

I still haven't told Austin, I'm scared he'll like freak out and leave. That he might pull out of the engagement and leave me to raise this child by myself. I don't have the strength to do this without him, I need him. I wake up laying next to him like always, he's still sleeping though. It's 7:30 in the morning and I'm wide awake. I use this to my advantage and get up. I make Austin some waffles for breakfast and go to the office to work. By work I mean play the sims until Austin wakes up. I hear a knock on the door, "Come in, Austin." I say, I hear him laugh and comes in. "Goodmorning, babe." He says, kissing me. "Goodmorning." He pulls a chair up beside me. "What do you want to do today?" He asks me, I shrug. "How about we go out for lunch and go shopping or something?" He asks me, I smile at him. "Anything with you sounds good." I say, he  kisses my cheek. "Same for me as well." He gets up to go and get dressed. As soon as I get up, my back starts aching. Oh geez, this is going to be a long nine months. I say to myself.

I go into our bedroom and find something to wear. I lay out some black legging, a long sleeved purple shirt, and some black converse. I really can't be bothered to dress nice, right now. "You ready to go?" Austin asks me, while he puts on a jacket. I nod, "Yeah. Can you help me put on my jacket?" He chuckles and pulls it around me. "Thank you." I stand on my tip toes and kiss him. "I'm starving, let's go eat." We leave the apartment and walk down the street, my feet start hurting too. I have him stop at a small cafe. "I'm suprised you wanted to come here! I mean, this is the place I fought Justin at." He says, placing his arm around my waist. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I say, he laughs again and orders for us. He comes back with our food and we just sit and talk. "So, Austin. I need to tell you something." I say, he looks up. "What is it, babe?" He asks me. "I'll tell you later." I say with a smile, he goes back to eating. I wanted to find a really cute way to tell him, I want it to be a shock.

"I have an idea!" I say loudly, he jumps. "Geez, Nari! What is it?" He asks me. "Can we go to a pottery place?" I ask him, he gives me a weird look. "I mean, I guess we can." He says, I smile at him. "Let's go!" I say. I grab his hand and lead him out the door. We walk into the pottery place and I go to the mugs. "I want to get us matching mugs for after the wedding." I tell him, he smiles and kisses me. "I think that's a good idea." He says, I smile. "Can you go get some paint? Look for some pastels and bright colours." I ask him, he nods. I grab three mugs, two for husband and wife and one to tell him he's going to be a dad. This is going to be amazing. (A/N: shoutout to pinterest for that awesome idea.) We pay at the counter and he doesn't question the third mug. "When we get back when can decorate two of them." I tell him. "Why did you get three?" He asks me. I look at him, "Austin, babe. It's us. One of them will probably break." I tell him, he chuckles. I played that off well.

We walk into the apartment and go straight to the kitchen. "We're back guys!" I call into the apartment. I hear muffled replies and I get out the mugs and paint. "How should we do this?" He asks me. "How about I write Husband in cursive on yours and you do whatever you want?" I offer, he grabs my hand. "Sounds wonderful." He says, kissing my hand. "Good, now let's do this." I hand him his mug after I write on it. He ends up doing a mixture of blue spirals on it and calls it done. I make mine have pink and purple flowers on it and I write our names on the bottom. I take our mugs and put them out to dry. Austin goes to film a video and I work on the other one. It was hard, but I managed to write "You're going to be a father!" on the inside. I hide the mug in the cabinet and head to Phan's room.

"Hey, guys." I say as I sit on their bed. "Hey, Nari. How's your day going?" Phil asks me, I smile. "Great! I figured out how I'm telling Austin." I say with a smirk. They turn their attention on me. "Have you now?" Dan says. I nod and explain my plan to them. I plan on having a movie and hot chocolate night and he's going to use the mug I decorated for him. "Nari! That's such a cute idea." Phil says, putting his arm around Dan. "I know right! I'm so excited for tonight." I say excitingly. They come over and hug me. "We're going to miss you when you move out." Dan says, we all lhave a group hug. "Why don't you guys get a pet?" I suggest. They perk up, "I don't know, Nari. A pet's a lot of work." Phil sighs. "Guys, you adopted me and I'm a lot more work than a pet." I joke, they laugh. "We'll think about it. But, Dan already has a plan for when you move out." Phil looks at Dan, who shoots Phil a look. "What's that?" I ask him, he clears his throat. "Well, I planned on moving to Manchester when you left..." He says, I riase my eyebrows. "Wait, what? Are you serious?" I ask him, they nod.

"Well, wow. I hope you guys do!" I say, hugging them again. I was hoping they would stay in London. I was wanting to move to Brighton and they would only be an hour away, but two? I wasn't real happy about that, we'd work it out though. "Is that okay, Nari? You seem upset." Phil asks me, I nod. "Oh. Um, yeah." I say, pulling out of the hug and going to find Austin. I needed to talk to him about this. I go to our bedroom and knock. "Come in, babe." I smile and head in. He's sitting at the desk and playing on the computer. He scoots back away from the desk and pats his lap. "I don't know what to do Austin." I say, laying my head on his chest. "What do you mean, baby?" He asks me. "Phan wants to move back to Manchester when we move out." I tell him, he sighs. "Wow, that's two hours away from Brighton right?" I nod. "Don't worry about it, Nari. We'll work it out, I promise." He says, kissing my forehead. I smile and kiss him. "I'm so luvky to have you." I tell him, leaning my forehead against his. "I'm the lucky one." He tells me, I smile.

"Why don't we have a hot chocolate and movie night?" I ask him, he nods. "Sounds great. I'll make the hot chocolate and..." I cut him off. "No!" I yell, he jumps. "I mean... I'll do it. You oick out the movie." He laughs, "You sure are cute when you're weird." I roll my eyes and climb off him. "Let me change first." I pull off my leggings and shirt to pull on some sweats and a sweatshirt of Austin's. I head into the kitchen and pull out Austin's mug. The paint dried nicely and I pour the cocoa in. I also make a cup for myself and go into the lounge. I hand him his mug and he takes a drink. "You always did make the best hot chocolate." He tells me, I chuckle and lay against him. We watch the movie and he finishes his drink. I was expecting him to look inside and see it, but instead he just put the mug on the table and continued watching the movie. I sigh and take a drink of mine. I cuddle into him and he wraps his arms around my waist. "So, did you find anything in your cup?" I ask him. "Nope. Why?" He asks me. "I was just wondering." He lets go of me and looks at his mug, still not looking inside.

"Did you poison me or something?" He asks me, I roll my eyes. "Of course not, dumby. Did youu see anything inside of it?" He shakes his head. "Austin, I love you so much. BUT LOOK IN THE STUPID MUG!" I yell, he jumps and grabs the mug, dropping and shattering it in the process. "Well, crap." I say, he looks at me. "I didn't see anything in there..." He says, trying not to laugh. I keep a straight face until I crack a smile and we burst out laughing. "I can't believe you dropped it!" I say between laughs. "What was supposed to be inside anyways?" He asks me, I grab a pair of gloves and hand them to him. "You're going to have to find it." I tell him and start laughing. He looks through the broken glass until he sees part of my writing. "Is this part of it?" He asks me, holding it up. "Yes, babe. That's part of it." It says 'You're' but nothing else. He finds all of the pieces and begins to put them together. I sit there and play on my phone and get a text from Scot.

Scott: hey nari, i hope this isnt a bad time. are you free?

Nari: Actually, I'm spending the evening with my fiance.

Scott: well, alright. have fun! can i see you tomorrow?

Nari: Sure!

Scott: okay, goodnight beautiful

"Um, Nari?" I hear Austin say, I look up. He's looking at the ground and I see he's put the message together. "Yes, Austin?" I say, pretending to be looking at my phone. "Is this a... Joke?" He asks me. "Is what a joke?" I look up and he shows me the message. "Oh that? No, it's real." He covers his mouth and stands up. "Wait, you're serious?" He pulls me to my feet. "Yes, babe. I'm serious." He picks me up and spins me. "Yay! I'm gonne be a father!" He screams. Phan runs into the lounge. "You did it?" Dan asks me, I quickly nod. They run over and engulf us in a hug. "Congrats you two!" Phil says.