memories

It's been about two weeks since Justin and I met, and it's been the best two weeks of my life. We aren't dating yet, but we hang out almost everyday. We've talked about dating but we don't want to put a label on it yet. I've met his grandparents and father, they were so nice to met. I wish I could see my biological dad, but it wouldn't end well since he's been trying to hunt me down. But, my mom and little brother. I wish I could talk to my mom. Just tell her one more time that I love her and for my brother, we were super close. I just want to pick him up from school again and walk home with him, just one more time. That's all I ask for.

I wake up shaking, once again in tears. This has started happening a lot this week. It's the anniversary of my mom and brother's deaths. Two years since they died, it only feels like it was yesterday though. I start crying harder, until I hear a knock on my door. "Hey, Nari. Dan and I thought... oh my gosh! What's wrong Nari?" Phil asks, as he runs to my side. "Today's the anniversary of my brother and mother's deaths..." He gasps, both Dan and Phil know they had died, but I never said when they did. "I'm so sorry, Nari. I know how much you miss them. Tell you what," He says looking at me. "How about me, you, and Dan all go and walk around London and we can do anything you want." I smile and nod, then wipe away my tears. "Sounds good, I'll get dressed."

I go into my bathroom and get ready. I put on a white sweater, black leggings, and black high top converse, then I curl my hair and do my makeup and go into the lounge. "Goodmorning, my beautiful daughter!" Dan says kissing my forehead, "Phil and I have a present for you." Phil appears behind Dan and hands me a small box. I sit down on the couch and slowly unwrap the box, it's a new iPhone 7 plus. "Thank you guys so much!" I run over to them and kiss them both. I don't like when people feel bad for me, but today is the only exception I give myself. "We'll get it set up when we head into town." I nod and grab a jacket then we head out the door.

"Where do you want to go first?" Dan asks me, I shrug. "How about the Apple store to set up my phone and then go out to lunch?" They nod and tell me it's a good idea. As we're walking down the street, I think to myself how I should enjoy myself today. I need to try and be happy, just today is very hard to do that. I am usually a pretty cheerful person, despite my past, but we all have those days. I decide to vlog on my phone since Justin broke my vlogging camera, "Hey everyone, it's Nari. As you can probably tell I'm a little sad. I'm not expecting you guys to overwhelm me with support, but it's been exactly two years since my mother and brother died. I'm not going to talk about how they died, but they did. So, Dan and Phil here, have decided to take me out today and try to cheer me up a bit." They come into shot and wave to the camera. "Hey Nari fam, be expecting a new video later today on my channel!" I roll my eyes, "Thanks for using my vlog as a way to promote yourself, Daniel."

The rest of the day goes swimmingly, I actually had fun today. I cheered mysely up a lot. The video Dan was talking about was a tag video with me. "Hello internet! Today I am joined with the lovely, beautiful, talent Nari Howell!" I laugh and wave at the camera, I love how Dan introduces me in his videos. "Today we are going to be doing the 7 Second Challenge, I know, Daniel hasn't made one of these in a long time. But, we decided to bring it back!" We open the app on my new phone, "Dan! You have seven seconds to name five breeds of dogs!" He laughs and tries, but succeeds, suprisingly.

-

-

hey guys! sorry for the late update.