interesting flight home

"So, are you all ready to leave?" Dan asks Austin, Phil, and I as we gather our bags. "Yeah, I guess so. Let me say goodbye to Hanna first." I hand Austin my bags and go upstairs. "Hey, Han." I say, knocking on the door. "Hey, you guys leaving?" She asks me as she stands up. "Yep, text me every once and I while. You should come to England someday though!" I say, hugging her. "Totally! I'm sorry I left you at the mall though, I saw Luke and we got straight out of there. He's obssesed with you and Stella." She says, I laugh. "It's okay, I understand." We hug one more time before I go downstairs. "Okay, now I'm ready." We walk out the door and go to the airport. We got a late flight so we could sleep easier on the way home. "Austin, did you find any clothes online?" I ask him, he nods. "Yep. I ordered a bunch of things, they should be in the day after we get home." I say, I nod and put my head on his shoulder.

A few hours later I wake up and look around the plane. Everyone around me is asleep, but Phil. "Sleepness night with Phil?" I ask him, laughing. "Yeah, I just wish I could film!" He says, I nod. "We should film a video together when we get back, just the two of us." He smiles and hugs me, "Yep, I miss my daughter." He says, kissing my forehead. The rest of the flight is very calming. I usually hate flying, but having the love of my life and my family around me definitely helps out. Austin slept legit the ENTIRE flight, even when I tried to wake him up I couldn't. I was talking to Phil through text most of the flight so we wouldn't wake anyone up.

Philip: Name one animal that starts with a d, besides dog.

Nari: What the heck, Phil :P

Philip: Just do it!

Nari: Um, okay... Dolphin?

Philip: I was thinking Dan, but okay

Nari: Of course you were

Philip: What?! I love him

Nari: Cool, goodnight

Philip: Um, no. That ain't how this works

I leave Phil on read and he glares at me from across Dan. I smile at him, put earbuds in, and rest my head on Austin's chest. We're going to land in about an hour and a half so there's no use in trying to sleep. I just listen to music and read Episode stories till we land. When I hear the message saying we're landing soon, I try to wake up Phan and Austin. "Austin, we're landing soon. Wake up." I shake his arm, he mumbles and goes back to sleep. "Phil." I say loudly, he opens his eyes really fast. "We're landing soon. Wake up Dan." He nods and wakes him up. It was super easy, I roll my eyes and try again. "Austin! Wake up!" He opens his eyes and glares at me. "I don't care, I'm tired." He says, he's on my last nerve. "Fine. Sleep on the plane by yourself. See if I care." I start to gather my things. "Nari, babe. I'm sorry. I was just messing." He says, kissing my neck. "Austin! Don't do that in front of Dan and Phil!" I say quietly, he smirks.

"Attention everyone, we will be landing in ten minutes." The pilot says everyone starts to wake up. "What are we doing when we get back?" Dan asks, Phil gives him a hurt look. "Um, getting married?" He says, Dan facepalms. "Did you forget?!" Phil asks, half yelling. Dan looks down and laughs insecurely, "No. I just didn't think about it being so soon." He says neervously, avoiding Phil's gaze. "How could you NOT think about it?! It's all I think about, Dan." Phil says hurtfully. "Babe! You know that's not what I meant." Dan grabs Phil's hands and Phil jerks them away. "Dan, if you don't want this. Tell me." Dan looks at Phil, eyes wide. Austin and I look at each other, this isn't good. "Phil! How could you think that? I have loved you since 2009 and now you're doubting that?!" Dan says angrily. Phil rolls his eyes, "Don't you DARE put this on me, I am not to blame here." Phil spits. I need to stop this, I sit between them and look at them."Guys, stop this! You guys love each other you can't do this!" I yell, Phil grabs my shoudlers to make him face me. "Don't you get it, Nari?" He yells at me.

Taken back, I pull myself away from him and throw my arms around Austin. "Phil, you need to calm down. You missunderstood what Dan was saying." Phil closes his eyes and breathes deeply, "Okay. I'm sorry, I am totally to blame for this and I'm really sorry Dan." Dan looks at Phil, he looks away as Phil reaches forward to grab his hand. "Dan, baby, look at me. Please." Dan looks at him, as his eyes fill with tears. "What, Phil? Are you going to yell at me again?" Phil kisses his temple, "No, Dan. I really am sorry. You're right, all of this is surreal." Phil says while smiling, Dan sighs. "I forgive you, Philly." Dan kisses Phil and everyone smiles at the both of them. "Yay! Happy ending, let's get off this plane." I say. Everyone laughs and starts to get off the plane. As we're walking out of the gate, Austin grabs my hand and kisses it. "I love you Nari Howell-Lester." I smile at him, "I love you more, Austin King."

-

sooo there's this guys i like and idk what i should do about it...