coffee "date"

It's the next day and here I am, still thinking about Justin. He still hasn't texted me, I need to do something, I want to talk to him. I decide on calling him and seeing if he wants to hang out. "Come on Justin." I whisper to myself. "Hello?" He says. "Hey Justin, umm, it's Nari..." I say awkwardly, I play with my hair with my other hand. "Of course, I could recognize your voice anywhere." I immediately blush, although confused as to what he means. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out to coffee and come over?" I say forwardly. "Yeah, totally! What time should we meet?" I jump up and down in my room, "How about in an hour?" I say, still jumping. "Sounds great! See you then." I hang up the phone and decide to get ready.
I want to look cute, but not to where he thinks I'm trying too hard. I'm thinking a pastel blue dress, white cardigan, and white birks. I curl my hair in lose curls and put on light makeup. I look in the mirror to examine myself, I look okay I think. I'll ask Dan and Phil to see what they think. "Hey guys?! I have a question!" I yell down the hall. I leave my room and head towards the lounge, "Guys?" I was looking into the kitchen and didn't even hear them sneak up behind me. "Hey Nari!!" I jump and turn around and gently punch them both in the arm. "Woah, Nari. Where are you going all dressed up?" Phil asks. "Dressed up? Oh my gosh, is it too much?" I ask self consciously. "Absolutely not! You look beautiful." Dan says twirling me, "But really, where are you going?" I blush slightly, "I'm going to meet Justin and then he's coming over. Is that okay?" Phil nods with a smile, but Dan just stares at me and walks off. He still must not like me dating, I'm 16. I don't see a huge problem.
"Well alright, I'm going to head out. See you guys later!" I say, hugging Phil and yelling out to Dan. I head down the stairs, the many many stairs and onto the street. As I'm walking I decide to vlog, "Hey all you beautiful people! Nari here. As you can probably tell, I am walking down the busy streets of London on my way to Starbucks to meet a friend." I say, I hope I don't get too many comments about my "friend" chances are some people will see us together, but that's fine. "Well, I'm actually meeting a guy right now. I won't give away information just yet. I don't know what's going on, but we're just hanging out for now." I continue explaining my situation as I'm heading into Starbucks and I see Justin sitting at a table with his back turned. "Well, I see my friend. I'll be back in a bit!"
I turn off my camera and head into Starbucks. I walk behind Justin and he hears me and stand up. "Hey Nari!" He says, he looks as if he wants to hug me but is too shy too. "Hey Justin, have you ordered yet?" I ask. "No, I was waiting on you." I nod and grab his arm to stand in line. We both order our drinks and go back to the table. We sit and chat for a bit, but later decide to go walk around. "So, Nari. Tell me about yourself." He says as I'm taking a drink, I clear my throat, "Okay, what do you want to know?" I ask. "Anything, just tell me about you." I nod slowly as I think about what I want to tell him, "Well, I'm a youtuber." He looks at me in surprise, "Really?" He asks, his eyes wide. "Yep, I was actually vlogging that day you ran into me!" We both laugh, I smile at the remembrance of that day. "Would you like to be in my vlog?" He gasps, "Yeah, totally! If you want me to..." He looks at my concerned, "It's totally fine! Lemme get out my camera." I reach into my bag and pull it out, "Hey guys! I'm back, my friend actually wanted to be in the vlog! Say hi, Justin!" He greets the camera and turns to look at me, "I can see why you're all subscribed to Nari, she's beautiful." I smile at him and blush rapidly. I quickly look away and try to shake it off.
"Well guys, we're going to head to my apartment. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye!" We both wave to the camera and I turn it off. "If you don't mind me asking, how many subscribers do you have?" He asks. "Just over 500k..." I say, I don't like saying the amount I have. It just makes me feel awkward. "Wow! Congrats, by the way I meant everything I said just then." He says, grabbing my hand. I blush and smile at him. "Thank you, Justin." I say. "No problem, beautiful." We turn and walk down, still holding hands. This feels so natural, I could definitely get used to this, we continue walking down the roads to the apartment. He keeps looking at me and smiling. He's so cute, I can't help but think how hard I'm falling for this boy. He's amazing.
"Well, this is it. I probably should have explained this when me met. But, yes, I have two dads and they're the best people ever." I ask letting go of his hand to unlock the door, "It's perfectly fine, Nari! It just makes you even more unique." He says, smiling. I smile back and we head inside.
-
-
hey guys! this chapter was almost 1000 lines long, im so proud of myself. XD