SHOPPING

It's the next day, and were talking about living arrangements for when we get back to London. I am super excited for finally being able to go to London, I've always dreamed of going. Let alone live there! They were looking at the map of the house in TABINOF, Dan was thinking of making the sub-apartment area into my room. Phil agreed that would be the best option that didn't involve changing any other room they use more often, they first thought of the office and moving everything into Phil's room or into the sub-apartment, but then saw the sub-apartment and thought that it would be easier. I agreed that they had a good idea and being in the office would mean they had to move the computers down like two or three flights of stairs too so.

"Alright, official daughter, we have three shows left. The next one is in two days, so what do you want to do today? I was thinking we find somewhere to eat, go shopping, then head back to the bus to head to Arizona." Phil says, I nod my head and then go into the bathroom to get dressed. I decide on wearing a black shirt that says 'California' in cursive in small print on the top left corner of the shirt, for pants I pull out black, skinny, ripped jeans. I then do my makeup and pull on my nike roshes with cherry blossom print.

"Alright, I'm ready to go." I say, Dan stares at my and wipes a fake tear away. "Wow, I'm so proud that you're wearing all black." He says, I forgot that he was also wearing all black. Since I haven't vlogged at all the past couple days, I decided to today. "Hey guys, Nari here. I didn't tell you guys this but yesterday..... Dan and Phil officially adopted me!!" I say excitedly, they both hug me from behind, I ignore them and go on vlogging. "So, in celebration, today we're going shopping. We don't really know where all there is to do shopping at, but we'll figure it out!" I go on rambling about what we were going to do that day and blah, blah, blah.

"Can I say something?" Dan and Phil ask me. "Uh, sure. I guess." I shrug my shoulders at the camera and hand it to them, they start speaking. "Okay, so Narinators (that's what she calls her subs) I am so thankful that you guys love Nari and support her, without you guys she wouldn't be doing what she does for a living." Dan says. "And trust me, she loves you all very much. I can only imagine how much she has thanked you guys. Last night, after Nari had fallen asleep, Dan and I watched every single one of her videos. After each one, we would read some of the comments, responding to a few. We were so amazed at how amazing her fan base is, all of the love, support, and almost no hate!" Phil says, at this point I start crying. I run over to them and hug them so hard. "Thank you guys, so much. I love you both more then anything." I say, loud enough for the camera to hear, Phil hands me my camera back.

"Wow, guys. What they said is true though. Without you guys, this channel would be nothing! Thank you guys so much, I love you all!" I say, I look to my right and see a pizza place, "Can we eat there?" I ask. They both nod, "Alright guys, I will see you when we're done eating." I wave at the camera then turn it off. We walk inside and are immediately seated. We all agree on ordering a large cheese pizza, half of it sausage for me. I turn around to look around, and see a group of kids staring at us. I ignore it and face Dan and Phil again, suddenly two girls and a boy appear next to us at the table. "Um, hi?" I say looking at them. "HI! Oh my gosh, you're Nari!" One of the girls say. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Uh can we get a picture?" The guys asks. "Definitely!" I say getting up, we stand in a line while Dan takes the picture. "Great! Thank you so much!" The other girl says. "No problem!" I say as they leave.

"You're fans are even nicer in person, wow!" Dan says. "Yeah, I thought ours were great!" Phil says. I laugh and soon our pizza arrives. We eat in silence and get up after paying the bill. We walk for a few blocks and see a sign for a mall up ahead. We get to the mall, and let me tell you. It's not busy, AT ALL! There were probably four dozen people here. I see a shirt in a window and go in to try it on, it's all white, except for the ends of the sleeve and a pocket on the front, which are light grey. I decide to get it, next we go into a Journeys. I try on a pair of light grey vans, to match my new shirt. We walk around and I get a few more shirts, two pairs of pants, and another pair of shoes. Phil also gets two shirts, the same as Dan.

We head back to our bus, which is about a mile away, so we jump on a bus to get there faster. When we get there, we get off and get on the bus.

-

-

sorry guys, i kind of ave writers block. yay