good news

It's the next day, Austin left last night. So right now, I'm having major withdraw. I decided to go onto twitter and ask if I should do a Sims 4 let's play. The comments were overwhelmingly excited, I download the sims and then start recording. "Hey everyone! Nari here. Today I am going to start making a Sims 4 let's play! I have never played the sims before, so bare with me!" I go into cas and make my sim. She's really pretty, I also downloaded a few stuff packs and the bowling pack.

"I don't know what to do!" I say while attempting to build a house for my sims, "You would think I would know a thing or two from Dan and Phil!" I say laughing, this game is so much fun. I finally figure out the building tools/objects. "Okay guys, thank you so much for watching. Don't forget to drop a like, subscribe, and comment what I should do next! Bye guys." I close my screen recording software and edit and upload the video. About an hour later, Austin texts me.

Austin: Hey, miss me yet? ;)

N: Of course, I'm sooo bored.

Austin: Sorry Nari, want to come over?

N: Sure :) I'll be there soon.

I get up and go to the lounge. "Hey guys, I'm going to Austin's house. You guys should watch the first episode of my Sims 4 let's play." They nod and say they will. I can walk to Austin's house, luckily since he live only about two blocks away. I walk up to his door and knock. A young woman, maybe in her late 20's, answers the door. "Hello. You must be Nari." She says, I shake her hand. "Come in." I walk in and take off my shoes. "Austin! Nari's here." I hear him yell an okay and soon comes down.

"Hey Nari." He says shyly, I greet him too. "So, Nari. Tell me about yourself." I think for a moment, "Well, I'm a youtuber, an only child, I love cotton candy and I don't know why Austin is acting so shy. We both know he isn't!" We all laugh. I sit downstairs and talk to his mom for a while, she's quite cool actually. "Want to go upstairs?" Austin asks me, I nod my head.

He pulls out his laptop and we lay down while watching Markiplier play 'Emily Is Away Too.' We watch the more recent Dan and Phil videos too. "Isn't it weird being their daughter and watching thier videos?" Austin asks me. I shrug, "Sort of! I haven't really ever thought about it too much. I guess it is though." I chuckle to myself and lay my head on his chest. "Did you see that I started a Sims 4 let's play yesterday?" I ask him. "Yeah. I don't know why I never thought about playing the sims on a side channel." I lean up and look at him, "You should start a gaming channel! I love Dan and Phil's!" I say, getting too excited.

He laughs, "What?" I ask. "You. You're just so cute." He kisses me on my forehead and pulls me into a hug. "I'm so glad our veiwers wanted us to collab." I say. "Yeah, me too. We need to thank them once we start dating." Austin says, he kisses me again. "Well, whenever you're ready." I say, "I am fully over Justin, that's in my past now." He smiles, "Good. So, will you be my girlfriend?" I smile at him "Yes, of course." I kiss him gently and lay back down. We stay that way for about an hour when Dan tells me to come home.

"Hey, Austin. I have to go, Dan wants to go out to dinner with PJ and Chris." I get up and pull him to his feet. "I'll see you later though." He hugs me tightly and kisses me. "Good, I can't stand not seeing you." I blush and kiss him again, "See you later." I say goodbye to his mom and head home. I decide to vlog, "Hey everyone! I'm heading home right now, we're meeting PJ and Chris for dinner. I have had the best day ever!" I say excitingly. "I love life right now." I turn off my camera so I can change. I put on a white dress, a light grey cardigan, and some white high top converse. "You ready to go?" Dan yells up at me. "Yeah! Be down in a second."

We get a cab, I pick up vlogging again. "I'm back guys, I had to change. Say hi to the vlog guys!" Dan and Phil come into shot and say thier hello's. "So, guys. A very important video is going to be uploaded in the next day or two, so get ready for that." Dan and Phil both look at me, I ignore them. I'll just explain later. I turn off my camera and go into the restaurant. I look around until Dan spots PJ and Chris. I fangirl a little bit, I love both of them. "Hey!" They both say, I wave a shy little wave and sit down next to Dan.

"This is Nari, even though I'm sure you've heard of her." Phil says, they both nod. "I watch your videos sometimes!" PJ says, I smile at him. "I watch your's too! I love them. You're so creative!" We spend the rest of the time talking about youtube, video games, and videos we plan to film soon. "Yeah, I have to figure out how to do a boyfriend tag soon." Dan says, smiling at Phil. Phil kisses him on the cheek. "Same." I say quietly, PJ heard me though. "Ohhh, did little Nari say same?! Who's the lucky guy?" He asks, I sigh. "Well, since you watch my videos I'm sure you've heard of Austin King?" He shrugs, "A little bit, I know of him through your videos though." I nod, "Well, that's him."

Dan and Phil both look shocked. "WHAT! When did this happen?" They say at the same time. "Earlier today, like an hour ago at this point." They smile, "He seems sooo much better than Justin, I'll say that much." I nod. We eat our food and say our goodbyes and head home.

-

hey guys! i will try and upload another chapter today, but dont get upset if it doesnt happen, its really hard for me to focus long enough to write.