Show Time!

We walk in the door and I am amazed at how big this place is! I stand there in awe just looking at it, then I look out to where tomorrow thousands of fangirls, just like me, will be sitting there cheering for us, but mostly my dads. I am so thankful for them, and how they took me in just with the snap of a finger. I can't believe I live with them though! Rehearsal goes smoothly and they have to add is parts where I can join and decide they like having me in the show and leave it. That means, they have to change every show though, so I decide that I won't be in all of them. The crew makes sure that Phil won't be able to fall off of the stage or anything like that. (LOL memoriessss) I chuckle to myself thinking about how I ad heard that at the first show, Phil fell off of the stage.

After rehearsal, we go out to dinner at a place that had italian food. I don't really like italian food, but who doesn't like pizza?! Me and my dads decide to bond over dinner. "So, Nari, how old are you?" Dan asks. "I am 15, but I will be sixteen on July 13th, I had a little brother called Joseph, he died when he was four, he fell out of a tree." I say looking down. "I'm so sorry." They say in unison. "Alright, so you told us that you like watching youtube, what youtubers do you watch?" Phil asks. I take a bite of my pizza and think a minute. "I watch a wide variety," I say setting the slice down. "I enjoy watching LDShadowlady, Theorionsound, Joey Graceffa, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Pewdiepie." I say putting my hands in my lap. "Ah, so you really do watch a wide variety, and you obviously watch us because you live with us now, and about that! We need to get adoption forms and fill them out." Dan says. Phil pulls out his phone and opens the notes app and asks me questions about me and types them, I guess so that they can refer to his phone. He copies and pastes them and sends them to me and Dan in case his phone's dead at the time.

We hail a cab and get back to the tour bus and take a shower and we all go to sleep. I wake up with a huge headache! I hoped it would go away by show time, I walk into the bathroom and take a Tylenol and slowly, over the next hour, it goes away. I sigh thankfully. I go into the bedroom and see a sleeping Dan sprawled all over the bed and then I look on the floor and I see Phil on his phone. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I say so that he doesn't go in there while I'm changing. I pull out a pastel blue shirt with black varsity sleeves on it and then I go and try to find some jeans. Finally, I find my black skinny jeans with ripples in the knees and one on my left thigh. I go over to the mirror and plugged in my straightener and curling wand. I do light curls with my straightener and spiral curls with the wand. I then do a smokey eye, my eyeliner, and then do highlighter with my rainbow highlighter I made last week.

I walk out into the lounge and go into the kitchen and get myself a bowl of cereal. I then grabbed a spoon and sat on the couch next to Dan, who was editing a video. "Whatcha doin'?" I ask, even though I clearly know what he's doing because, I also do this for a living. "Editing a video," He said running his fingers through his hair. "Then, I'm going to go to the adoption agency's website and get the paperwork and then we are going to make a trip to the town office here in town." I smile at him, forgetting that they haven't OFFICIALLY adopted me yet. I shiver at the thought, it's a good shiver though. I laugh to myself. I then put my bowl in the sink and go and get my own laptop so that I can edit my vlog yesterday before the show later tonight.

-

-
hey guys, my battery was about to die and i havent updated today so here ya go. how are you guys? fishing was really boring sooo