EXTREME

It's a few days later and Phan is finally back from thier honeymoon in Japan. "Nari! I missed you so much!" Dan yelled, he dropped his bags and ran over to me then hugged me. "I missed you too, Dan." I say while laughing. He pulls away from me and looked at my outfit. "Um, Nari? Why are you wearing a jersey?" He asked me, "You don't even like sports." I shrug it off, "No reason, really. Austin got it for me." I explain, Austin comes over and sits next to me. "That's right, babe." He kisses my cheek and smiles at Dan. "I see, how were thing while we were gone?" Phil asks us. We smirk at each other and then laugh. "Fine, just had to deal with a stupid drama channel." Austin says, they give him a look. "Why? What happened?" They ask. Austin explains the story and by the end their laughing their butts off.

"It's not funny!" Austin says defensively. They keep laughing and that made him mad. He sat back in his seat and crosses his arms, focusing on the TV in front of him. They're crying at this point and are starting to calm down. "Sorry, Austin. You're a good guy. Otherwise, you wouldn't be dating our daughter." Phil says, placing his arm around me. I laugh and look and Austin. He looks nervously back at me and laughs. "Yeah, I treat her as best as I can." He says happily. I smile at him and go to sit next to him. "Yes you do, and I love you." I gently grab his chin so I can kiss him. He smiles through the kiss and then starts laughing. "Nari, babe. Phil is uncomfortable." He says, Phil nods quickly and we all start laughing. "Where did Dan go?" I ask them. "He went to unpack." Phil explains, I nod. Austin and I go to our room.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" He asks me. "How about we film a girlfriend tag for your channel?" I ask him, he nods. "Yeah! Can it be the extreme version?" He asks with a smirk. "Yes, Austin. It can be extreme." I say with air quotes. He laughs and sets up his recording area. He positions it at the end of the bed and pats the bed for me to sit down so we can begin. "What  is up Kingdom? Today I am going to be doing the EXTREME GIRLFRIEND TAG." He says loudly. He grips my shoulders and shakes me gently. "Want to explain the rules?" He asks me softly, I nod. "The girlfriend tag is where he asks me questions about him and I have to answer them correctly. The extreme part is when I get a question wrong, I get some kind of desert in my face." I say, rolling my eyes. He places his arm around my shoulders and kisses my cheek. "Don't worry, they're simple things. Like cheesecake, pudding, pie, etc." Austin explains, flashing his signature smile. "Let's start this!" I yell impatiently.

"First question, when is my birthday?" He asks me. "Easy! October 9th." I say proudly. He sighs and nods. "Second question, what is my favourite colour?" Again, this is really easy. "You have two. Matte black and clear." He chuckles and I turn to face the camera. "Legit guys, he LOVES clear. He even has a clear phone case!" He holds up his case to the camera. "Fine, fine. Next, what's my favourite food?" I think for a second, "Hmm. Isn't is some sort of candy?" I ask, he smiles at me. "No hints, Ms. Nari Howell-Lester." He finishes with a smirk. It's totally candy. "You're favourite food is in fact candy. It's gotta be Sour Patch Kids! You loved them while we were in America!" He rolls his eyes. "You haven't missed a single question!" He says, I smirk at him. The rest of the video is pretty predictable, I got all but one right. "Thank you guys for watching! Check out my amazing girlfriend's channels below and subscribe to her. See ya guys." He finished his intro and we edit the video.

-

i am SOOOO sorry for not updating in a week or so. i have been super sick and really busy lately. i just finished 4h fair and then im having surgery on august 8th. i will try and pre-write some chapters this coming weekend before school starts.