//hallways\\

{a/n : this whole book will be from either your pov, jimin's, or any of the bts members. okay now onto the chapter!}

Your POV
'finally, i'm almost done.', you thought as you were sitting at your desk finishing up some homework from the previous class. ever since yesterday your head had been all over the place.

~flashback~

you were walking down the halls rushing to get to your next class, which was all the way across campus, when you found yourself lost.

looking around you seemed to be in an empty hallway with only the faintest sound of music in the background.

knowing you couldn't be late to this class again, you tried to find someone and ask for help.

while sprinting down the hallway that music you once heard became louder and louder each step you took, and finally you came upon its source. in an empty classroom you saw a boy, he looked like he was in your grade and from behind he seemed harmless.

desperate to get to your next class before the bell rang, you knocked on the door letting him know of your presence. he turned around looking at you baffled. you were about to speak up and ask for directions but the boy pushed past you before you could say a word. him being the only one in this hall you followed him, thinking he'd know the way out.

you were about to tap him on his shoulder and ask him if this was the correct way to your classroom, when he suddenly turned around.

he spun you around and pushed you against the lockers leaving both hands on either side of your head, trapping you between him and the lockers.

"who are you. how did you find this place. what do you want.", was all he said.

"i-i-i'm (y/n). i got l-lost trying to find my c-class. i just n-need d-d-directions to class 4/A.", you stuttered.

he smirked at you and pointed in the opposite direction of the way you were headed.

"two lefts and a right sweetheart.", he left you but not before whispering in your ear.

"if you know what's good for you, you won't go down this hall again.", and with that you went your separate ways.

~end of flashback~

now the curiosity is eating you up. you wanted to find out what that guy's problem was with you in the halls. but for now you had homework to finish.

{a/n : any single quotation marks are thoughts and the normal ones will be something that's said.}