//beginning\\

Your POV
you stepped into your house anxious about your date with jimin later. you didn't know what jimin had planned for you to wear, but he had at least some fashion sense. maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

you went into your room to find the mysterious outfit jimin laid out when something shiny on your bed caught your eyes.

you turned your head and saw the dress, shoes, and necklace that jimin got you as anniversary presents from the past year and few months.

next to the outfit you saw the cd and old video cassette tape he said you couldn't see until he said to.

'he's really going all out today isn't he?', you thought to yourself giggling.

you knew you had to at least look acceptable for jimin, so you thought now would be a good time to get ready.

you decided on a smokey eye with some gold glitter to match your shoes, you curled your ends since the curls you got at the salon had flattened, and finished off your makeup with some matte lipstick.

{a/n : outfit above~}

you slipped on your dress,your heels, and you put on your butterfly necklace to complete the outfit.

you put the cd and cassette tape into a small bag and you were finally done getting ready with only 5 minutes to spare, and knowing jimin, he'd be early.

as if right in cue, you heard your doorbell ring.

"mom! i'm leaving. don't wait up for me and get some rest.", you yelled throughout your house cause you knew your mom was home from work by now.

"okay honey. be careful. tell jimin i said hello.", she yelled back.

"okay. love you.", you said before leaving the house.

Jimin's POV
   (y/n) opened the door and i was in awe. i was just standing there staring like a lost puppy.

"close your mouth, you'll catch flies.", she laughed at me.

i coughed and laugh nervously.

"you look gorgeous.", i smiled at her.

"well you're the one that picked this out. you should be proud mr.park.", she said.

"i do have style.", i said flipping my non-existent long hair.

"so you ready to go?", i asked offering her my hand.

"i'm ready if you are.", she said lacing our fingers together.

'let's make this good jimin-ah.', i thought to myself as i guided her to my car.