//let her go\\

Jungkook's POV
i took a deep breath before entering the house.

"jungkook?", yoongi hyung looked at me confused.

"hyung..", i acknowledged and threw myself onto the couch next to him.

"what happened? why aren't you with (y/n)?", he asked.

"i think this should wait until everyone's awake.", i simply said.

"i don't think anyone's asleep..", he nodded towards the stairs where everyone was gathered, listening in.

"come down then..", i sighed and scratched my head.

they all slowly made their way down and scattered around the room.

"okay. no one say anything until i'm completely done talking. got it?", i asked and they all nodded.

i took the time to explain to them what the doctor told me and it didn't end well.

the girls, and hobi hyung, were in tears while the rest of the hyungs had a mix of stress and worry written all over their faces.

"hey guys..", everyone turned their heads to see jimin at the top of the stairs.

they all nodded at him and turned back to our conversation.

"can i join? there's something important i have to say.", he sat next to me.

"go ahead.", yoongi hyung sighed.

"i left jisoo..", he started.

"we know. we heard it all through the house.", lia rolled her eyes.

"oh. well when she left she said that i'd regret this and i can't help but think she's planning on doing something to (y/n).", he looked at his feet.

"so you're telling me that your evil ex is going to try to harm (y/n)?", i repeated and he slowly nodded.

"well isn't this wonderful! another problem that we have to lay on our shoulders! let's all give jimin a big round of applause!", i began clapping.

"this isn't my fault.", he tried to defend himself.

"oh, but it is.", i corrected him.

"i've had enough of you constantly distancing me! all of you!", he yelled.

"it's not like you didn't deserve it.", chae said under her breath.

"she's got a point.", yoongi agreed.

"enough!", taehyung yelled.

"i've had it up to here with all of this! jimin, you've been a dick ever since you up and left everyone. jungkook, you need to learn how to just drop it. and everyone else needs to calm the fuck down! jimin and jungkook, hug it out and get it over with. (y/n) is in potential danger and we can't do anything if you two refuse to make up.", he continued.

"for once tae isn't bullshitting around.", namjoon hyung acknowledged.

"tae's right. i'm sorry everyone. i'm obviously not the smartest but i know when i'm wrong. friends?", he stuck his hand out to me.

"let's start with acquaintances.", i said.

"fine by me.", we shook.