//meet the parents pt.2\\

Jimin's POV
    i was basically shaking while driving back. but jisoo didn't look nervous at all, she was so calm unlike me.

"you okay?", she grabbed my hand once we got to my house.

"yeah. totally.", i chuckled nervously.

"it'll all go fine. promise.", she kissed my cheek.

yeah, it'll all go great.

Your POV
    "mrs.park?", you opened the door wider for her to come in.

"(y/n)! how's it been?", she smiled.

"fine. but may i ask why you're here?", you said sitting back down on the couch.

"i came to see how you're doing, i know pregnancy isn't the best thing to go through.", she sat opposite of you.

"yeah, i've had my moments.", you smiled.

"where is everyone? the boys i mean.", she asked.

"well namjoon is in new york, jungkook is in busan like jimin, and taehyung went back home. jin is upstairs, yoongi went to get pizza, and hoseok is somewhere.", you explained.

"ah. i see why it's so quiet around here.", she nodded.

"so, how's jimin?", you looked at your feet.

"he's just being him i guess. he's got himself a new girlfriend but i don't like the idea of that. they've been dating for 6 months now but you don't want to hear any of that stuff.", she sighed.

"as long as he's happy.", you mustered a smile.

"you're a strong girl (y/n), jimin just needs time to realize his mistakes..", she put her hand on yours.

"i know, but just how long will i have to wait? it's been over 6 months and he hasn't once tried to call me or text me. was all this really my fault?", you sniffled.

"no. none of it was. jimin had no right to blame you for jihyun's passing. jimin got you pregnant and then left. you're only being a good person, a good mom.", she smiled comfortingly.

"thank you.", you grinned through the tears.

"now dry your eyes, i think you've cried enough these past few months.", she handed you a tissue.

"it's the hormones..", you laughed lightly.

"i'm back!", yoongi busted through the door.

"food!", you yelled and speed walked towards the kitchen.

"hey mrs.park.", yoongi waved with a slice of pizza in his hand.

"hello yoongi.", she laughed.

"want some?", he offered her a slice.

"no i'm okay. i should be heading back now anyways, i wasn't planning on staying long.", she got up.

"really? well thank you for the chat, it really helped. drive safe.", you hugged her and walked her out.

she waved from the car window and she was off.

~meanwhile back in busan~

Jisoo's POV
"nice to meet you. i'm jisoo.", i shook jimins dad's hand.

i guess clammy hands run in the family, cause his dad suffers from it too.

"i've heard a lot about you, it's nice we can finally meet.", he smiled.

"let's sit. dinner's almost done.", his dad gestured to the couch.

"so why don't you tell me about yourself.", he said again.

"well um. i've moved back and forth from the u.s., to australia. but this is my hometown. i went to school here and me and jimin were actually in the same class back in school. i'm trying to save up for college to major in fashion design and hopefully move back to australia to start a business.", i smiled.

surprisingly most of that was true, i just need jimin to pay for my tuition and my ticket to australia and maybe the down payment for my business. you know, the basics.

"very ambitious.", he praised.

"she really is.", jimin agreed, squeezing my hand.

"i try.", i laughed.

"how's your relationship with your parents?", his dad asked.

"well, it's somewhat a love-hate thing. we've had our ups and downs but they're still my parents. they're in australia now running a chain business so i decided to become independent and move back.", i said.

pshh. independent my ass. if i had a choice i'd move back with my parents in a heartbeat.

"that's good that you're being your own person, it's a good quality to have.", his dad nodded.

"thank you.", i said nodding back.

"i think the foods done if you want to follow me to the kitchen. we can carry the rest of this conversation out there.", he lead us to what i could only guess as the kitchen.

it was pretty small, i mean the whole house was tiny compared to the ones i'm used to. you could say it was cute, if you're into that kind of stuff.

"you've been quiet, you okay?", i whispered in jimin's ear.

his dad was right there so i had to make something happen.

"yeah. i just enjoy watching you a lot more than i enjoy talking.", he smiled at me.

"whatever.", i laughed.

this guys just loves the cheesy lines doesn't he? i think i just threw up a little.

~~~~~

"well it was great having you over jisoo. i hope to see more of you, sadly my wife couldn't be here but i'm sure she feels the same.", his dad smiled as we made our way to the door.

"thank you for having me over! dinner was amazing by the way.", i smiled back.

"i'll be back later dad.", jimin said as we left.

"that went great. he likes you!," jimin said as we drove off.

"the feeling is mutual.", i laughed.

ugh! i don't think i've lied that much in my life. first off the food was terrible, i think he should leave his wife for cooking anything. second, he needs to control his sweat production. like you could see the pit stains. and third, were all those questions really necessary? like does he really need to know my life story?

sigh. at least that's over and done with.