//the box\\

Namjoon's POV
     i went to my room to collect my thoughts. i told jin hyung for a reason, he's the one i trust most besides hoseok.

but everyone knows hoseok can't keep a damn secret.

"what am i even going to say?", i paced back and forth.

"oh yeah guys by the way i'm leaving in less than 2 weeks for america..", i said to myself sarcastically.

"everyone's waiting on you.. we managed to wake up yoongi so better hurry.", jin hyung poked his head through my door.

"i'll be out. give me a few seconds.", i nodded.

"i don't think he'll last a few seconds. he almost beat me for opening his door."

"alright. alright.", i trailed behind jin hyung into the living room.

"what was so fucking important that you had to wake me up?", yoongi hyung groaned.

"well you see.... i kind of have an announcement.."

"no shit.", (y/n) said under her breath.

"ahem.. well as you guys know i've been trying to get my underground career started but it's just not taking off. so i decided to apply for a music school in new york. i found out i got accepted the day (y/n) was admitted to the hospital but i didn't feel like it was the right time then. now don't freak out but.... i leave in less than 2 weeks.", i braced myself for the yells and pillows being thrown but nothing came.

instead i heard a small sniffle, so i looked up. (y/n) and hoseok were crying.

"um. okay i understand why (y/n)'s crying, but hobi what the hell?", yoongi said looking at hoseok weird.

"i don't know either.. i saw (y/n) crying and then the tears just started coming. i'm a wreckkkkkk.", hobi sobbed.

"how long you staying there for?", yoongi asked ignoring hosoek's emotional state.

"around 8ish months. i'll be back by the time (y/n) is ready to pop.", i smiled.

"awwww joonie.", (y/n) got up from the couch and hugged me.

"hoseok wants a hug too.", hobi whined.

"if that's all, i'll be going back to sleep. if anyone wakes me up you're dead.", yoongi shuffled back into his room.

"well then.... chae wanna help me continue making dinner?", jin hyung got up and started heading to the kitchen.

"gladly.", she sped behind him.

after a few seconds (y/n) let go but hoseok just stayed clung to my arm.

"um. hobi. time to get off.", i shook my arm.

"no. never.", he tightened his grip.

"i have to go start packing.", i sighed.

"no. you can't leaveee."

"stop acting like you're 4. jungkook is more mature than you.", i tried to pry him off of me.

"actually i'm 4 and 1/2. get it right.", he let go of me and dramatically stormed off.

"that kid..", i shook my head.

"hey (y/n), mind helping me pack?", i asked her once hoseok had left.

"not at all!", she smiled.

"i'll go get some old suitcases from the garage. you can start taking things out of the closet though."

Your POV
you walked into namjoon's room, which was surprisingly clean and started taking clothes out of his closet.

"okay. that's all of them!", namjoon walked in with multiple suitcases in his arms.