//no\\

Jimin's POV
   "so? what do you think?", i asked my parents.

after i left jisoo's apartment, i came straight home to tell my parents about my whole plan.

"no.", my mom shook her head.

"what she's trying to say is that we've barely seen the girl. i don't think we're ready to open up to her yet.", my dad tried to explain.

"she's a great girl. come on!", i pleaded.

"no.", my mom repeated.

"eomma. please. i already told her that you guys were excited to meet her, she's really happy.", i said.

"the feelings aren't mutual.", she said back.

"eomma, don't be so quick to judge."

"too late. she's probably spoiled rotten and stuck up just like all your past girlfriends..", she rolled her eyes.

"she's nothing like that, if anything that's (y/n).", i said the last part under my breath.

"what did you just say?", she questioned me.

"nothing.", i looked away.

"park jimin. don't you dare bring (y/n) into this conversation. that girl was your world and you know it. you'd do anything for her and more but after YOU made a mistake, you ran away like a coward. a scared little boy who can't take responsibility for his own actions. you ran back home cause you thought eomma and appa could hide you from the fear of being a father, but i'm telling you now that running away from your problems never fixes anything. so go ahead and invite your precious jisoo here, you won't see me at all.", my mom stood up and left the house.

"she's not wrong jimin-ah..", my dad shrugged.

"don't tell me you're taking her side.", i sighed.

"who said i was taking sides? sure, i want you to be happy, but she has to be the right girl. i'm not sure yet if jisoo's the right girl, but i know that (y/n) is. jisoo is welcome to come, but don't expect too much enthusiasm from your mom.", my dad got up, gave me a pat on the shoulder, and left.

'they'll see. (y/n) will soon fade away once jisoo walks in.', i thought to myself.

taking the rooms emptiness as my cue to leave, i headed out to my car.

'let's see what jiji is doing shall we.', i pulled out my phone.

Jisoo's POV
     "very nice to meet you jungkook.", i smiled.

who knew the mall held treasures such as hot guys?

but, let's be honest, this jungkook guy is hotter than hot.

"you too.", he said looking anywhere but at me.

"well i'm really sorry for running into you like that, maybe i could treat you to a coffee sometime?", i pulled out all my tricks.

"um. thanks but i'll have to pass.", he shot me down, but i'm quick to get back up.

"well here's my number, in case you change your mind.", i handed him a piece of paper.

"yeah. well, see you.", he walked off.

that boy could hit it anytime of the day, like he was blessed.

i was watching jungkook walk away when someone texted me, can you guess who it was.....

the one, the only, park jimin..