//because of you\\

Jungkook's POV
we got home at from the hospital at 12:45am, and right when we pulled into the driveway we heard a crash come from inside.

"the hell?", namjoon hyung said under his breath, getting out the car.

"maybe it's jimin..", jin hyung suggested walking towards the door and unlocking it.

we all walked in together and saw literal horror. the house was a wreck. glass was shattered, the tv was broken, picture frames were on the ground, our whole house was a mess.

"jimin!", jin hyung yelled his face going red.

no reply.

"someone go look in his room.", he said starting to pick up glass.

"i'll go..", i sighed since no one was going to volunteer anyways.

"jimin. open up.", i banged on the door.

"jin hyung wants you. he's pretty mad about the house.", i banged again.

"fine. i'll just come in.", i said opening the door to find dark room even messier than in the living room.

"what happened in here?", i asked to myself.

"she did it.....", i heard a whisper from the corner of the room.

"jimin?", i squinted.

"she did it.....", he repeated.

"what? who's she?", i asked walking towards the figure crouching in the corner.

"(y/n). she did it.", he said.

"what's 'it'?", i asked again getting close enough to see his facial features.

he was a mess. tear stains covered his face, his hair was in all directions, and his eyes were completely bloodshot. not to mention the evident smell of alcohol on his breath.

"jin hyung! better take a look in here!", i yelled out towards the door.

"what now..", he turned the corner and caught a glimpse of the room.

"what the fuck?! first you get (y/n) pregnant, then you break up with her, then you go full apeshit mode on our house!", jin hyung yelled, which is rare since he's the most patient out of us all.

"don't mention her..", jimin whispered.

"what wrong?! can't take the sound of her name?", jin hyung yelled again.

"BECAUSE OF HER HE'S DEAD!", jimin retorted and stormed out of the room. grabbing his keys, wallet, and phone in the process.

"where the hell are you going?!", jin hyung said after him.

"business to take care of."

Your POV
     it was now 2:15am. chaekyung was passed out asleep on the small couch in your room but you didn't feel a bit of drowsiness, most likely from the meds.

you were tossing and turning trying to get comfortable enough to maybe get a few hours of rest, but that wasn't happening.

"i'll just walk around for a bit..", you thought getting up, taking your iv stand with you.

it was really quiet, although to be fair it was 2:25am.

you made your way around towards the main lobby, nodded at the one receptionist still on duty, and started walking back towards your room.

about halfway there you heard heavy footsteps behind you.

'it's probably just a doctor or maybe a nurse.', you thought.

and as you kept walking the thuds got louder and louder, making your heart race.

'you're scared of nothing (y/n)... but just in case, don't look back.', you picked up the pace, only to have the mysterious person do the same.

you turned into a dark hall, which wasn't one of your best ideas at that moment. you made a sharp turn trying to shake the person behind you, but that didn't work too well.

the person caught your wrist and pinned you against the wall, his arms trapping you between him and the wall. all you could see was the silhouette of the person.

"who are you?", you whispered, but no answer.

"because of you... he's gone.", the person whispered.

that voice, you knew exactly who it belonged to..

but how?

"ji-jimin?"

and your body shot up..

you were laying in the hospital room, it was a dream...

"(y/n)! are you okay?!", chaekyung asked with a shocked look.

"yeah. i just had a weird dream.", you breathed.

"do you know when the boys will be back?", you asked.

"they're outside. they didn't want to wake you up so they waited.", she said.

"tell them to come in then.", you smiled.

"okay. okay.", she laughed and left the room.

you heard a knock at the door and the smile that was once across your face faded.

you expected everyone to rush in with food and smiles, but what you saw was nothing like that.

jimin walked in, you looked at him shocked. his eyes were filled with sadness and anger.

"ji-", you were about to say but he cut you off.

"i came to talk, not to listen. got it?", he said coldly and you nodded.

"i saved your ass making that phone call to my brother.. i didn't have to and looking back i wish i didn't. he's dead now because he was protecting you! because of you my own brother is dead! you should've died that day along with that child, but you took jihyun's life instead.", he yelled.

"b-bu", you tried speaking.

"no! i'm so over it all! to think i was ever going to consider marrying you.. what was i on? never speak to me again, got it? we're strangers now. jihyun wasn't supposed to die, you were; yet you're still here and he's not. even while you're living and breathing on this earth, you'll always be dead to me."