//blurry\\

Jisoo's POV
   props to (y/n) and the gang for solving the mystery of the week, but things wouldn't be fun if i didn't heat things before i left, right?

wow, i didn't know being evil was so fun!

i should do this more often.

Your POV
   you shot up, breathing heavily.

you were in an all black, enclosed room with one small window in front of you.

"where am i?", you stood.

you looked down and saw that your huge belly was gone, and you were in a hospital gown.

curiously, you walked towards the small window and saw jungkook with his head in his hands.

"please wake up (y/n). i promise i'll protect you from now on, but i need you to wake up first.", he cried.

"i'm right here!", you banged on the window but he didn't even take notice.

"why am i even talking to her? she can't hear me.", he laughed pitifully at himself.

"i can!", you yelled but, again, he didn't hear.

sighing he left the room, and you took this time to recall everything that happened.

you walked around for a little while to collect your thoughts when you came across a picture in a frame sitting on a podium, but the picture was blurred.

as you reached out to touch it, the room lit up with color.

you could see the house, jisoo, the stairs, you could see everything that happened last night. then the room went back to its dark state.

"a memory, my memory.", you said quietly to yourself.

you came to the conclusion that each picture represented something significant in your life.

you didn't waste anymore time and went to find the next one, maybe this will reveal things you didn't even know about yourself.

coming upon another frame, you found the memory of meeting jimin.

you relived your first date and your first kiss in another frame.

you saw everything that you held near to your heart in a picture.

as you kept walking you saw another picture, but this one wasn't completely focused just like the first one, it was blurred.

touching it, you heard guns. you felt the barrel of one being pressed against your head. you saw a man, jihyun, covered in blood laying next to you.

desperately trying to avoid this memory you reached out to touch another, but this one was much worse.

you saw in front of you your own mother getting abused by your drunk father. you could hear her yelling for you to run, but you stayed frozen.

by now you were in a ball sobbing praying for this to stop.

hearing your mother's cries in pain, hearing the breaking of glass, the evil laughs of your father. it was all too much.

as much as you pled for it to stop, the horrifying sounds only became louder and louder.

you ran away in fear but there was no escaping.

you were surrounded.

your ears began ringing and you could feel the walls closing in.

your vision blurred and the room flashed white before you were out.

Jungkook's POV
   i walked out of (y/n)'s room frustrated with myself.

i tried to leave earlier and run far away from here, but i couldn't. i ended up coming right back to her like a magnet.

sighing, i walked towards the nursery to see if i could spy minyoung but had no such luck.

i shuffled back to (y/n)'s room but i was stopped by doctors and nurses running around in panic.

looking up i saw a crew of nurses and a doctor rush into her room.

"what's going on?!", i asked the nurse that's been watching her.

"can't talk right now sir. please have a seat.", she gestured to the seating area right outside the room.

"WE'RE LOSING HER! NURSE!", the doctor yelled and she scurried away.

"(Y/N)!", i yelled and tried to get into the room but was blocked by the by-standing nurses.

"let me in! i need to see her!", i cried.

~~~~~

"we've managed to stabilize her for now but her condition has gone from mild to critical. take her to the ICU before anything else can happen.", the doctor quickly instructed after a half hour.

"c-critical? ICU?", i tried to comprehend what he just said.

"(y/n)'s is currently critical condition. we don't know what happened but we predict it has to have something to do with the brain's activity. she's being taken to the ICU for further examination and monitoring.", he explained.

"will i be allowed to come with her? can her friends still come visit?"

"i'm afraid not, i'm sorry. you should head home son, it's late.", he patted my back.

"thanks.", i nodded and headed for the last place i wanted to be, home.

Jisoo's POV
   i've always hated the smell of hospitals.

taking a deep breath, i walked to an office which brings back such memories.

"hello?", i knocked.

"jisoo?", he looked shocked.

"aren't you going to hug your one and only?", i opened my arms and he met me in a hug.

"i thought you were done with me? i thought you hated that i always smelt like the hospital?", he asked.

"nam woseok! when did i ever say that?", i crossed my arms.

"when you said we were over.", he looked at his feet.

"that was a mistake. no one can replace you seokie, that's a fact.", i smiled.

i'll just give you a little background on me and woseok here.

maybe a year and a half ago, i went for a doctor because of the fat stacks they earned.

this doctor was nam woseok, or doctor nam.

i know, i know. why is the relevant?

well i have reason to believe that if i can get close to woseok for one night, i can get to (y/n) and her little demon child.

this is going to be a blast!