//mission gold digger\\

Your POV
"shall we put in a movie? it's been a while since we've all been together like this.", you said.

everyone was back at the house, just lounging around the living room.

the smoke from namjoon's kitchen accident cleared while you all were gone, but the oven suffered some damages.

and luckily for jisoo, her precious bags weren't damaged. but who cares really?

"how about monsters inc?", chae suggested.

"isn't that a little too childish? we're all adults here.", jisoo rolled her eyes.

"how about we vote?", jimin intervened.

"monsters inc, raise your hand.", chae said.

everyone's hand shot up except for, you guessed it, jisoo and jimin.

"monsters inc it is.", chae smiled smugly at jisoo.

"hmpf. whatever.", jisoo flopped on the couch, crossing her arms.

who's the childish one now?

~~~~~

"hey guys, we're gonna head off to bed.", yoongi stood up carrying a sleeping gem.

"right behind you.", taehyung pulled chae up off the floor.

"i'm kind of tired too. you coming?", you asked jungkook.

"nah, i'll finish out the movie. you go ahead.", he winked at you.

the mission has officially started.

after some discussion, you all decided to meet in your room instead of waiting things out separately.

tae said he'd stay in his room just in case jimin went to look for him.

everyone congregated into your room one by one.

yoongi still had gem in his arms, she had her head in his lap sleeping peacefully. chae came after, followed by hobi and lia, and after waiting a few minutes jin and namjoon entered.

"jimin left before we did. he's in taehyung's room.", jin whispered.

"perfect. jungkook's in prime position.", you smiled.

this is going perfectly!

Jungkook's POV
i made sure my phone was ready to record and slipped it right back into my pocket.

"so jisoo, you know i meant to call you after we met at the mall. i just couldn't find the piece of paper you gave me that day. it's a shame a pretty girl like you is taken by jimin.", i acted as best i could.

"i never said i was committed to him.", she scooted closer to me.

"what do you mean?", i questioned.

"i use him. money, sex, attention, you name it. he's not the type of guy i'd fall for. but you on the other hand." she kept inching closer.

"so could we have a chance?", i placed my hand on her thigh.

"most definitely.", she placed her hand near little jungkookie.