//finale\\

{a/n: no this is not the final chapter of the book, it's just the date's finale.. i'm not too good with titles~}

Jimin's POV
as i whispered the last words to the song, i looked at (y/n) with what can only described as love.

"i love you baby, to the moon and back.", i said looking in her eyes.

"i love you too, more than you can imagine.", she said back, looking away from embarrassment.

i tilted her chin up, so she would look at me. looking at her eyes, then her lips.

"impossible.", i said as i leaned in.

at first the kiss started out gentle, but quickly got more heated.

"jump.", i said to her in between kisses.

her legs wrapped around my torso while i opened the balcony door and headed for my room.

{a/n : okay basically i'm gonna spare you the details and say they did the frickle frackle.. okay? continue~}

we both laid in my bed, our bodies entangled with one another.

"you have no idea how long i've waited to do that with you.", i chuckled.

"aish. this kid.", she said flicking my forehead and laughing.

"who you calling kid (y/n)? let's not forget who's oppa around here.", i said back, smirking.

"whatever.", she yawned and snuggled into me more.

"sleep well jagiya.", i whispered in her ear before falling asleep myself.

Your POV
you woke up to the sunlight shining in your face. groaning, you got up, put on one of jimin's shirts, and went to go make breakfast.

you were in the middle of setting the table when you heard your phone buzz. it was a text from chaekyung.

chae : hey (y/n)! wanna meet up for lunch later today?

you : id love to! say around 1:30ish?

chae : perfect! meet me by the cafe next door to the salon. see you then~

you : see you later unnie!

you finally finished setting up the table and you went to wake up jimin.

"jiminie. time to wake up. i made breakfast.", you whispered while shaking him.

"i made chocolate chip pancakes.", you said a little louder and his head shot up.

giggling, you walked out of the room knowing you got his attention.

and not even 45 seconds later, he was out of his room, fully dressed and smiling like an idiot.

~time skip~

"jimin. do you have any clothes for me to wear back?", you asked knowing you couldn't wear that dress home.

"well i have a shirt you could wear, and i think you could fit into yoongi hyung's jeans.", he said laughing.

"can you get me a pair? i don't want to trespass into the boys rooms, especially yoongi's.", you said, a little scared of what yoongi would do if he found out you went in his room.

"sure. be right back.", he said heading towards yoongi's room to get the jeans and his to get a shirt.

he came back with two pairs of jeans, a plain white tee, and his leather jacket in his hands.

"black ripped or light wash ripped?", he asked holding up both options.

"black is fine. thanks.", you said taking the jeans, shirt, and jacket from him.

you went to the bathroom to change and do your hair.

you came out, went to grab your dress and phone, slipped your heels on and headed to the living room where jimin was currently watching tv.

looking at the clock it was 12:50, you and chaekyung were having lunch at 1:30.

if you wanted to have time to drop off your dress at home, do your makeup, and get someone to drive you there, you had to leave now.

"jiminnn. can you drive me home? chaekyung and i have lunch plans and i need to do my makeup and drop off my dress.", you asked.

"yeah. let me put on a hat and my shoes then we can go.", he said getting off the couch and heading to his room.

a few seconds later he came out shoes and hat on.

"ready?", he asked grabbing his wallet, keys, and phone. you nodded walking towards the door.