//promise\\

Jimin's POV
i guided (y/n) to my car, still holding her hand. i had to admit, she looked beautiful. i couldn't help but steal a few glances during the short walk from her porch to my car.

"so mr.park, where are we going?", she asked.

"top secret. it's hush hush.", i smiled.

"you're no funnnnn.", she whined while tugging at my shirt like a little kid.

"what are you? 5?", i asked laughing at her childishness.

"if i was 5 would you tell me where we're going?", she asked using all of the aegyo abilities she possessed.

"sorry cutie. not happening.", i pinched her cheeks.

"ughhh. fine.", she finally gave up when we got to the car.

i opened the door for her and gestured for her to get it.

"why thank you kind sir.", she said in a british accent and curtsied before hopping in.

i just laughed and jogged over to the drivers side, got in, and finally started the car.

right before i left her driveway, i checked my jacket pocket just to make sure my special present hadn't gone missing.

feeling the velvet box, i sighed in relief and finally left her house.

~~~~~

Your POV
after about 10 minutes on the road, you could tell you were getting closer to your destination. jimin's nervous look gave it all away.

you looked over at him. his knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel, he was breaking a small sweat, and when you held his hands they were clammy.

you gave his hand a small squeeze and he nodded back at you as to say, 'i'm fine don't worry'.

still holding his hand, you turned and looked out the window and saw the sun just about to set, but your view was cut short by some sort of darkness.

"it's just a blindfold. i can't ruin the surprise.", you heard jimin say.

"but jiminnnn. my makeup. it'll be ruined.", you complained.

"who cares?", he asked.

"uhhh. me. duh.", you said matter-a-factly.

"who are you trying to look good for? huh?", he asked but you couldn't tell if he was kidding or not.

"you, pabo.", you laughed.

"well you look good regardless. makeup or not.", he said while leaving the car to help you out.

"but i look better with makeup.", you said when he opened your door.

"whatever (y/n).", he chuckled.

he took your hand and helped you get out of the car at least somewhat successfully.

"just hold on to my arm.", he said and you nodded, trying to find his arm.

you were just feeling air at that moment. then you felt jimin's shoulder, and you finally found his arm. but not before you felt something box shaped in his pocket.