//talk\\

"I'M WHAT?!", you shouted sitting up straight.

"you've got a baby on the way. ya know. a bun in the oven, eating for two, preggers.", lia said handing you a towel to wipe the gel off your stomach.

"well um. i think i should get going.", you said, shaken from the news.

"you can just pay on the way out.", she said walking you to the receptionist.

"can we get her another appointment with me? i have a feeling she'll be back in a few weeks.", lia said to the lady at the desk.

"and here's my number. in case anything happens or you have questions or you just wanna hang out.", she smiled handing you a piece of paper.

"thanks lia. i'll see you in a few weeks i guess.", you gave her a small smile and left.

'well now i need to find a ride home. i can't call jimin cause he'll ask questions and i just can't tell him right now. taehyung dragged me here. chaekyung is still at work. i'll just call jin then.', you thought.

*ring*
*ring*

"yeoboseyo.", he picked up.

"hey. could you maybe pick me up from the doctors?", you asked.

"yeah. text me the address.", he said before hanging up.

and after a short wait, his car pulled up and you hopped in.

"mind telling me why you were at the doctors?", he said right when you got in.

"well hello to you too.", you said sarcastically.

"(y/n)!", he said in a threatening tone.

"i just came for a check-up.", you said trying not to sound shaken.

"i know you better than that. truth. now.", he starting to drive back.

you took a deep breath.

"promise you won't tell anyone outside our group of friends. and also don't tell jimin.", you said and he nodded.

"not a soul.", he said.

"okay. at first i went just to see if i could get some birth control pills to regulate when that thing comes every month. but i had to get an ultrasound to make sure there wasn't any internal problems and when the nurse did that gel scan thingy, she saw an embryo.... i'm pregnant.", you whispered the last part.

"good joke (y/n). very elaborate.", he laughed.

"i'm not joking jin. i really am pregnant.", you said, seriousness in your tone.

"really?! should i say congrats? was this even planned?", he asked.

"yes really. and no, we didn't plan any of this honestly.", you sighed.

"well i mean are you gonna get an abortion?", he asked.

"what! no! why would i end a life that i'm now responsible for?", you asked, offended that he would even ask that.

"sorry. it's just i don't know how jimin will take it.", he said.

"it's fine. but i'm keeping the baby. with or without jimin.. preferably with.", you slightly laughed.

"well i'll be glad to help take care of him/her. i'm pretty sure the rest of the guys would agree.", he said smiling.

"thanks. it means a lot since i don't really have a clue on how to take care myself, let alone a baby.", you giggled.