//long way home\\

Jimin's POV
(y/n) and i were just pulling out of the restaurant's parking lot when i saw her yawn in the corner of my eye.

"take a nap. we've got a long drive ahead.", i said squeezing her hand.

she yawned again this time nodding and resting her head against the window.

maybe about five minutes into the drive, we were at a red light. i heard soft snores coming from her side of the car, so i knew she was out.

i took this opportunity to check on the guys. i asked them for help yet again with this date. mentally adding this to my long list of things i have to pay them back for.

while the light was still red, i texted jungkook to see how things were going.

jm : hey kookie. how's everything going?

jk : it's going fine hyung, stop worrying so much.

jm : well i can't help it ya know.

jk : yeah yeah. well we should be done in maybe 20 minutes. also namjoon hyung said to take the long way home, just for precaution.

jm : okay. make sure you guys are out of there before i pull in. you have the key to (y/n)'s house right?

jk : yep

jm : her mom should be at work on the night shift when you get there. but she knows you guys are staying there in case you run into her.

jk : gotcha

jm : see you guys in the morning, and tell the guys i said thanks.

jk : no prob hyung. see you tomorrow.

'i guess i have to take the longer way back.', i thought sighing.

i heard (y/n) shift next to me, so i turned the radio down and drove off.

'jungkook better be right about it going fine. this date needs to end perfectly.', i thought.

Jungkook's POV
"jimin hyung just texted me.", i shouted throughout the dorm.

just then everyone's heads popped out from their doors. their eyes all equally as huge in shock.

"we forgot. shit. ummm. what did we even need to do again?", panicked jin hyung.

"he made a list for himself, but i don't know where he stuck it!", tae hyung said to jin hyung.

"jungkook-ah. tell him to take the long way here. we need a lot of time.", yelled namjoon hyung.

"yoongi-ah. go check his underwear drawer. he keeps everything in there.", jin hyung said.

"whatever.", yoongi hyung said walking towards jimin's room.

"found it.", he said finally leaving jimin hyung's room. taehyung hyung took it from him and started giving out jobs like a mad man.

"jin hyung, i need you to start up on some chocolate strawberries. yoongi hyung, you go set up some lights out on the balcony along with a radio. hobi hyung, you and jungkook-ah should start on the pillow fort. he printed out a picture reference, i guess that's what it's supposed to look like. namjoon hyung, go keep watch. i'll start to set up lights in here. okay, break!", we all shouted as taehyung hyung finished his speech.

{a/n : i put the pillow fort picture above for reference, it won't be in the next chapter so remember it!}

honestly this was the fastest i've ever seen any of the hyungs move, especially yoongi. he didn't get the nickname 'motionless min' for nothing.

me and hobi hyung were half way done setting up the pillow fort when namjoon hyung came running down the stairs, knocking over our progress at the same time.

"kim namjoon!", yelled hobi hyung.

"mianhae. it was a false alarm.", he said running back up the stairs.

"aishhhh. i swear.", hobi hyung said under his breath.

after finally finishing the fort, i went to help jin hyung dip strawberries while hobi hyung helped yoongi with the lights.

"two more and we'll be done.", sighed jin hyung, relieved.

"progress?", i yelled out so everyone could hear me.

"almost done out here. we just need to plug in the radio and we're set.", hobi hyung yelled back.

"andddddd. finished.", taehyung hyung said from the living room.

"they're down the block! i just checked find my iphone, we need to leave. now!", namjoon hyung yelled coming down the stairs.

"but what about overnight clothes?", i asked.

"everyone grab your toothbrush, a pair of sweats, and meet me in the car.", jin hyung said to all of us.

rushing, i got my sweats, toothbrush, and (y/n)'s house key. and we were out of the driveway just minutes before jimin got back.

"we did well.", jin hyung said from the drivers seat.

'i sure hope so...'

Your POV
"jagi wake up. we're here.", you heard jimin say while poking your cheek.
you waited a few seconds then fully opened your eyes.

{a/n : hehehe... nct reference}

you were at jimin and the rest of the guy's house. but why?

jimin snapped you out of your thoughts when he opened the door again for you to get out.

you had a confused look on your face and jimin could sense it.

"confused?", he asked. you nodded.

"my final surprise is inside.", he said smiling while you two started walking towards the front door.

"you brought the cd and video cassette tape right?", he asked.

"in my bag!", you pointed towards it.

"good! well you can take off your shoes and get those things out of your bag. i'll be back. so don't move from this spot!", he said really stressing that last part. you wondered why.