//fatal\\

Your POV
you woke up after a few minutes, as you were still with what looked like jimin.

the two of you were hiding in a small corner, away from the now quiet shots.

"the ambulance is on its way (y/n).", he said putting pressure on your wounds.

"hey! i wasn't done with the whore!", the criminal yelled coming out of nowhere while firing shots.

he turned and used his body to shield yours, 3 or 4 shots entering his back.

"NO! JIMIN!", you yelled holding his bloody body in your arms.

an officer managed to knock the gun out of the criminal's reach and another one dragged you out, leaving the now dead body behind.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM?!", you yelled trying to resist the officers pull, but the amount of blood you were losing was weakening you.

"you're our first priority miss.", he handed you off to the medical team.

"2 gunshot wounds, shoulder and lower-mid abdomen.", he then explained to the medical people.

"she's already lost a lot of blood and she's losing more by the second. we need to leave now!", they said setting you inside the ambulance.

your eyes started feeling heavy and you were tempted to close them.

"miss. we need you to stay awake. what's your name?", a younger looking lady asked.

"(y/-)", you didn't finish and darkness consumed you.

Jin's POV
    all of us were in the mall, just browsing for stuff for (y/n)'s baby, well at least yoongi and namjoon were.

i was in the food court with taehyung, jungkook, and yoongi when i got a phone call.

"hello?", i answered.

"jin? it's (y/n)'s mom. thank god you answered. it's (y/n). she's in the hospital.", she explained.

"SHE'S WHERE?", i stood up causing most people to look at me.

"what's wrong hyung?", taehyung asked but i ignored it.

"is it (y/n)?!", yoongi asked.

"will you two shut up?", i whispered and covered up the mic on the phone.

"she was being held hostage somewhere and i called jimin and i guess he did something. she's been admitted to the hospital.", she said.

"i'll round up the rest of the boys. we'll
be at the hospital in a few minutes.", i assured her.

"hosp-", jungkook tried to yell before i covered his mouth.

"i texted you the address. please hurry jin. i can't be there since i'm at work but she needs someone.", she stressed.

"don't worry. i'll call you back once we get there.", i hung up and lifted my hand away from jungkook's mouth.

"HYUNG!", yoongi yelled.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!", jungkook followed.

"IS (Y/N) OKAY?", tae stood up.

"will you guys calm down? i'll find hobi and namjoon, you guys go to the car. yoongi go pull it around to the front and i'll meet you there.", i threw him the keys and ran off to god knows where in search of the remaining 2.

"namjoon-ah. where are you guys?", i called him after giving up on the whole running idea.

"out in the car why?", he answered.

"i just ran all across this damn mall and you two are in the car?!", i hung up and ran towards where i told yoongi to meet me.

~~~~~

"hurry hyung!", jungkook yelled from the window.

"i'm going as fast as possible okay?!", i yelled back.

"it's not fast enough!", yoongi said.

"we need to see (y/n) asap! you jogging isn't helping us hyung.", namjoon said poking his head out of the sunroof.

"okay. i'm here. drive.", i said in between heavy breaths.

"um. where exactly are we going?", yoongi asked.

"myung se hospital..", i replied still short of breath.

{a/n : this is just a side note but if you know where i got that hospital name then we need to be friends~}