//jimin?\\

Jimin's POV
    "morning.", i said to everyone in the kitchen.

"anyone wanna go to the mall? i'm gonna go buy some baby stuff.", jin hyung said, completely ignoring me.

"i'm there.", namjoon hyung agreed.

"sure.", yoongi hyung shrugged.

"i call picking out shoes!", hobi hyung said.

"i'll go get dressed.", jungkook walked passed me as if i was invisible.

'well i guess i'm on my own today..', i thought after everyone left the kitchen.

i grabbed a glass of orange juice, sat on the couch, and turned on the tv.

"we're leaving. don't wait up.", jungkook said walking out the door with the others following him, not even bothering to give me a glance.

so this is what loneliness feels like?

my friends basically disowned me, i broke up with my pregnant ex-girlfriend, and i have nothing to do with my life.

maybe a walk would help..

i got my shoes on, grabbed my things, and i was off.

i didn't really know where i was going, but that didn't matter at this point.

i was just casually walking down my street when i saw multiple police cars rush past me, heading towards the lake.

'someone probably drowned.', i thought while continuing my walk.

*ring* *ring*

i looked at my phone to see who it was..

(y/n)'s mom?

"um. hello?" - jm

"jimin! thank god. no one else is answering. (y/n)'s in trouble. she's being held in a cafe somewhere by some escaped prisoner. she told me to call someone!" - your mom

"what?!" - jm

"please just find her." - your mom

"i'm on it ms.(y/l/n)." - jm

and i hung up. and made a phone call of my own.

Your POV
"i knew you'd try something!", the man said busting through the door with a gun in hand.

he shot the phone right out of your hand and pulled you to the front of the cafe, gun to your head.

thankfully you managed to press send quick enough, even if your message wasn't done.

"all you guys have to do is complete my requests and the beauty doesn't die.", he yelled at the police.

"ma'am. we have the situation under control, you're completely safe.", one of the officers tried to calm you down.

"oh is she? i've got a fully loaded gun that i can fire at anytime.", the man said shooting towards the ceiling.

"please. just listen to him.", you whispered at the policemen.

"listen to the girl. all i'm asking for is to be freed officially, get me a citizenship in japan, and fly me out. not that hard.", he shrugged.

"and just so you know. each hour you take, that's how many bullets go in her.", the man said again.

"do as he says. alpha team, now..", one officer said in his earpiece.

'alpha team? yoo sijin come save me!', you thought.

sure nows not the time for jokes, but hey why not bring your own spirits up?

just then 5 heavily armed men walked in and pushed to the front of the police barricade, but one looked familiar.

'jimin?!', you thought.

no it can't be. he wouldn't come save me, we're not together after all.

you were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard someone shout something and you felt a sudden sharp pain in your shoulder.

you looked over and saw your tshirt bloodstained and going a deeper shade of red by the second.

another pain shot through, this time near your hip.

you felt weak, like you haven't slept in weeks.

"someone get the girl!", someone yelled.

"(y/n) don't close your eyes. talk to me.", a voice said grabbing your limp body and carrying you.

you opened your eyes slightly to see someone that looked too much like jimin.

"jimin?", you whispered before everything went black.