//groceries\\

~skip to the weekend~
Jimin's POV
    "hurry up! we're gonna get caught in traffic.", i said as jisoo was coming out of her apartment.

she had 2 duffle bags full of clothes and the 3rd is for shoes alone. not to mention she had her purse plus her makeup backpack. 

"you know we're only going for 3 days right?", i laughed and helped her pack her things in the trunk.

"you're right.. maybe i should pack another bag, what do you think?", she said.

"you can't be serious jisoo-ah. come on, we've got to go.", i dragged her into the car and we started down the highway.

"WAIT! i forgot my face packs and my humidifier, we need to go back!", she tugged my shirt.

"we're too far out to turn around now ji.. we'll go buy some packs once we get there and i'm sure jin hyung has a humidifier he'll let you borrow.", i shrugged her off and continued driving.

"why are you so cold towards me now oppa?", she pouted trying to act cute again.

"i just want to get there before traffic starts. that's all..", i sighed tired of her needy attitude 

"no need to be rude about it then.. do you even love me anymore?", she looked away dramatically.

"jisoo-ah. why would you even ask that when you know the answer? of course i love you, now why don't you sleep and i'll wake you up when we stop at the rest area.", i held her hand tightly.

she didn't reply but she still held my hand so i'm guessing she's having one of her diva days today.

i remember when i didn't have to worry about having a high maintenance girl, those were the days.

just me and (y/n), hanging out on the couch watching a movie but really i would be watching her...

aish jimin, you need to get her out of your head! the past is gone and now you have a new girl!

jisoo is way better than she who shall not be named. that's a fact.

Your POV
"wake up sleepy! today's the day!", someone was jumping on your bed.

"but sleep is so important.", you mumbled.

"you sound like yoongi hyung, now wake up!", they pulled your arms so you would sit up.

slowly opening your eyes you saw 2 eyes looking into yours, their face was rather close to yours.

"easier than i thought!", they backed up and you saw that is was none other than jungkook himself.

"why so early kook? it's 8:30.", you sighed and lied back down.

"nope get up and get dressed! jin hyung needs me to go shopping and i need a partner.", jungkook pulled you up again.

"why can't you go alone?"

"hyung doesn't trust me with money.", he laughed.

"now let's go! wash up and stuff and i'll pick out an outfit.", he shooed you out the room and you shuffled into the bathroom.

'this kid, i swear.', you thought.

~~~~~
{a/n : (~~~~~) means a time skip happened!}

you left the bathroom feeling more refreshed and awake than when you went in.

entering your bedroom you saw the outfit jungkook picked out: his sweatshirt, some adidas sweats, and your superstars.