//arguements\\

Taehyung's POV
    everyone was asleep but me being the insomniac i am, i couldn't sleep at all.

i got up from my bed to get some water and maybe a snack, but while i was walking i heard glass shatter.

my first instinct was to run to yoongi hyung's room since he usually isn't phased easily but he's asleep, and i'm not taking the chance of getting punched because i woke him up, not me.

so i tip-toed to jin hyung's room to wake him up since i knew he wouldn't hit me, at least not as hard.

"jin hyung. psttt.", i said shaking him.

"what?", he said half asleep.

"there's someone in the house. they broke some glass earlier but i was too scared to go look.", i whispered.

"okay. let's go then. the sooner we see who or what it is, the sooner i can go back to sleep.", he said getting up.

"c'mon tae. grab that baseball bat if you want a weapon, i doubt you'll need it though.", he said grabbing my sleeve and pulling me towards the door.

"shh. he's still here, i can hear breathing.", i whispered.

"you're just breathing really heavy, stupid.", he hit me behind my head.

"ow.", i said rubbing where he smacked me.

"but look there's someone there, and they have yoongi hyung's alcohol..", i pointed towards a figure in the kitchen.

"what the....", he said, flickering the lights on.

"JIMIN?!", i yelled kinda loud.

"shh. everyone's still asleep, remember?", jin hyung said covering my mouth.

"jimin. what are you doing in yoongi's alcohol?! you know no one can touch that!", jin hyung whisper-yelled.

"whattteberrr. i don't givbe a fuckkkk.", he slurred.

"you're a lightweight jimin-ah. chill with the drinks.", he said again.

"like you care. bvastard..", he said laying down on the kitchen floor.

"jimin. he's our hyung.", i whispered while handing him a cup of water.

"hyungs don't keep secrets.", jimin said while drinking it, somewhat sobering up.

"what are you talking about?", jin hyung asked.

"you knew (y/n) was pregnant.. why didn't you tell me?", jimin asked back.

"it wasn't my secret to tell.", jin hyung said.

"you should've just told me anyways...", jimin said the last words fading out.

"why?! what would've happened if i told you earlier?!", jin hyung asked getting mad.

"i would've broken up with her earlier!", jimin yelled.

and that's when all hell broke loose..

jungkook, yoongi hyung, hobi hyung, and namjoon hyung all shot out of their rooms.

"what the fuck did you just say?", yoongi hyung asked looking heated.

"yeah. i broke up with (y/n). so what?", jimin replied.

"that girl was the best thing that's ever happened to you. why would you ruin something like that?", hobi hyung asked.

"she's pregnant! i don't need nor do i want a baby!", jimin yelled again.

"coward.", jungkook whispered.

"what did you just call me? i'm your hyung!", jimin got in jungkook's face.