//girl talk\\

Your POV
    chaekyung slowly opened the front door and all eyes were on her.

there was mascara was running down her face and the tears were just non-stop.

"he left.", she sniffled.

"awww chae. come here.", you held your arms open.

she shuffled to you and fully broke down.

you motioned for the boys to go somewhere else since this was most likely going to be a 'girls talk'.

"let it out then. no use keeping it in.", you said still hugging her.

"i just... you know that feeling you get when something you love is walking away? just leaving? your stomach clinches into knots and you can just feel your heart shattering. every time they take a step, a piece of your soul is taken away. and it's just hell every minute they're not in your arms...", she trailed off.

"i know it all too well.....", you sighed.

the memories of jimin returned, hitting you hard.

it was obvious you missed him. you couldn't go one second without touching your necklace or messing with your ring. you didn't have it in you to throw them away either.

you felt a tear try to escape, but quickly wiped it away. if chae saw you weak, she'd only get weaker.

"you'll be okay and your relationship will be fine. we both know taehyung, he wouldn't do anything to hurt you. he'll be back in no time, don't you worry.", you plastered on a smile.

"thanks..", she sniffled.

"i know you'll miss him, but just think of it like a long vacation. but he's always one call away.", you comforted her.

{a/n : *sings* i'm only one call away~ lololol}

"this is getting depressing.", she laughed.

"i'll call the guys back in. you go fix that mascara situation you've got going on.", you gestured to the various mascara stains on her face.

she just laughed and headed to the bathroom.

"guys!", you yelled throughout the house.

"is it safe?", hoseok poked his head out from the closet.

"yep and why were you in there?", you asked laughing.

"why not?", he playfully scoffed.

"whatever hobi.", you walked into the kitchen to grab some water.

"so... when you gonna start showing?", he asked sitting on top of the counter.

"don't know.", you shrugged.

"any morning sickness?"

"not yet."

"do your feet hurt? back hurt? anything?"

"if anything hurt, i would've complained about it already.", you laughed.

"true true..", he gave in.

"do you know the gender?"

"nope.", you shook your head.

"HOSEOK. GET OFF MY COUNTERS.", jin yelled walking into the kitchen.

"yes eomma..", hobi hopped off.

"and i'm not your mom.", jin started pulling out things for dinner.

"what's for dinner?", hoseok asked.

"kimchi jjigae with some pork.", he said putting on a pink apron.

"and you said you weren't my mom.", hobi said under his breath.

"yah!", jin said raising the rice spoon.

"gotta blast!", hoseok ran out of the room.

"that child..", jin went back to cutting the vegetables.

"need some help?", you asked rolling up your sleeves.

"can you cut up some kimchi?", he asked.

"on it!"

"hey hyung. need me to cut up stuff?",
namjoon came in.

"no. nope. no thanks.", jin answered instantly.

"whyyy? what if i wanna help?", namjoon pressed on.

"you can't even cut onions properly. you manage to put the flat side on the top instead of on the bottom.", jin explained still focused on cutting.

"but hyung.", namjoon continued whining.

"nope. go with hobi and entertain chae, she needs some cheering up.", jin shooed him out of the kitchen.

"fine.", namjoon stomped out.

"it's going to be really quiet around here once namjoon and hobi leave..", jin sighed.

"NAMJOON?! HE'S LEAVING TOO?!", you yelled.

"what? no i didn't say anything.", jin tried to cover up what he said.

"i know what i heard."

"fine.... he told me while you and chae were having your 'girl talk'.", jin said.

"where?"

"america. i think new york. he's going to some well know music school out there. he's leaving for 8 months. he said he'll be back before you give birth, but we'll see about that.", jin explained.

"how come he never told me? or anyone else?", you asked.

"he wanted to wait until the fog cleared. but i guess there's no use waiting now..", jin sighed.

"KIM NAMJOON!", you yelled.

"whatttt.", he walked back into the kitchen.

"WHEN?!", you yelled pointing the knife at him unknowingly.

"woah there preggers. let's put the knife down first.", he took the knife from you.

"WHEN?!", you asked again.

"when what?"

"WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THIS MUSIC THING?!"

by now hoseok and chae were sitting close to the kitchen door eavesdropping, and no one really knew where yoongi went.

"hyungggg. i wanted to tell everyone together.", namjoon face palmed.

"well might as well tell everyone now.", jin shrugged.

"living room. 5 minutes."