//match maker\\

Your POV
after a short car ride, you and jimin walked towards the front porch of your house.

you went and unlocked your door to see 6 boys sleeping in your living room.

"oh yeah. they needed a place to stay, and your mom said it was fine. so here they are.", he chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

"um. okay?", you said in disbelief that your mom would let 6 boys stay in her home overnight.

you walked in as quiet as possible so you wouldn't wake the guys up. but you somehow managed to trip on a shoe and fell down with quite a loud thud.

you looked at jimin trying to hold back his laughter and gave him the death stare. but that was quickly stopped when you heard groaning coming from where the boys were.

to avoid embarrassment, you quickly walked towards your room managing to avoid any questions, comments, or concerns the guys had.

you put your dress in a pile that needed to be washed and started on your makeup.

you went with a dark smokey eye, some dark red matte lipstick, and you replaced your heels with some black & white adidas superstars.

you waked out and saw everyone was awake and looking at you.

"and where are you headed?", asked namjoon trying to stay awake.

"a friend of mine and i are having lunch today. anyone wanna drive me?", you asked.

"i was going to but i think i want to sleep more. tae you go.", jimin said while laying on the couch.

"why me?!", he said obviously awake now.

"you were the last one up, you take her.", he muttered.

"ugh. jiminnn.", tae whined.

"don't test me taehyung.", jimin said raising his voice.

"just go taehyung-ah.", jin said handing tae the keys.

"fine. let's go (y/n).", he said sighing and putting his shoes on.

"later boys.", you said heading for the door, but jimin just had to get a kiss before you left.

"someone shield jungkook's eyes!!", jin yelled running over to the youngest.

"ah. hyung! i'm not that young.", jungkook said annoyed.

giggling, you gave jimin a kiss and we're about to head out the door when you heard yoongi.

"aren't those my jeans?!", he yelled and you couldn't hold in your laugh as you and taehyung went to the car.

"so where are we headed?", he asked starting the ignition.

"i'll tell you when to turn, just drive.", you said not really knowing the exact place you were headed.

he pulled out of the driveway and you two were off, and after missing a few turns and asking for directions you somehow made it.