//jisoo\\

Jisoo's POV
i'm like such a genius. this whole take jimin's money thing is going according to plan.

he thinks we're in love. he thinks this whole thing is real.

i was sitting on the brand new couch in my apartment, obviously jimin bought it, and my phone started ringing.

jimin.

he's really clingy, i don't like it.

every second of the day it's like he has to be close to me or talk to me. like can he just chill out?

"hey oppa" - js

"jiji!"- jm

"you sound excited." - js

"of course i am! i'm talking to you." - jm

"how cute." - js

"hey i have to tell you something. open the door." - jm

"you're outside?!" - js

"uh duh. now hurry up." - jm

i ended the call and prepared myself.

'deep breaths jisoo, sure he's annoying and clingy and all of the things you don't like. but you like money, and that's what it's all about.', i said to myself before opening the door.

"jagi!", jimin came in.

"annyeong oppa.", i mustered up my best fake smile.

"have you eaten?"

"just did.", i said.

"good. well let's sit down, what i have to tell you is pretty big.", he pulled me towards the couch.

"what's up?", i asked confused.

"i want you to meet my parents!", he smiled.

"what? jimin it's only been 6 months.", i argued.

i'm not ready for this, my acting isn't convincing enough yet. sure to jimin i seem like i'm in love, but that's only because he's blinded by his own love for me.

to the naked eye, you can tell my feelings aren't genuine.

"come on.. do it for your oppa!", he pulled puppy eyes on me.

"i don't know jimin..", i tried to sound conflicted.

"i think we're ready for this step in our relationship.. plus i know they'll love you.", he took my hand in his.

"you don't think we're moving too fast?", i pressed on.

"not a doubt in my mind.", he smiled.

"okay jimin. i'll do it.", i tried to smile genuinely.

"great! how does next friday sound?", he asked.

"perfect.", i kissed his cheek.

hey, i gotta make everything seem real.

"hey i'm gonna go, i'll text you.", he kissed my forehead.

"maybe you can come over later tonight, i got a new movie we can watch.", i walked him out.

"sure, love to!", he kissed me again and left.

let's be honest here, we all know we're not really going to watch that dumb movie.

jimin has a nice body, a very nice body to say the least, and let's just say he's not too shabby in bed if you catch my flow.

if i'm going to go through with this plan, i might as well get something out of it besides all the money.

well, i really don't have any plans for the rest of the day.. i guess a shopping spree is in order.

jimin doesn't pay for this credit card for nothing!

Jungkook's POV
everything here has gone so smooth the past few months.

i'm taking university classes during the day and in the afternoon i'm helping around the house or spending time with old friends.

even though the sole reason i moved back home was because of (y/n), i really miss everyone. i text hobi hyung daily asking about (y/n) and everyone else there.

sometimes i see jimin on the streets but i usually don't say anything.

he's always with some girl, i'm assuming he's already moved on.

which in my opinion is bullshit cause if you ask me it would take at least a year to get over a relationship that good, but to each his own.

today i have calculus and chemistry until 2 and after that i don't really have plans but i could use a new pair of shoes.

maybe i'll go shoe shopping, shoes are basically my best friends anyways.

but for now, i have school to worry about.

~~~~~

finally, my day is done. calculus is always a pain in the ass and chemistry is only interesting when something blows up.

now i finally get to shopping, i've been looking forward to this.

i payed the bus fee and hopped off at the mall stop.

i headed straight for foot locker with one thing in mind, shoes.

foot locker was basically my second home. whenever i'd get some money or i felt like treating myself, i'd head straight here.

i walked in and found the perfect pair of huaraches that i couldn't look away from.

i was so focused on the shoe that i ran into some girl and she dropped all her bags.

"sorry.", i helped her pick up her bags.

"no it's fine.", she looked at me.

she looked familiar. i've seen her somewhere.

"here.", i handed her the bags i had in hand.

"why thank you, and your name is?", she asked flirtatiously.

"jungkook. yours?", i tried being polite.

"jisoo."