//familiar faces\\

Jimin's POV
   i woke up this morning knowing exactly what i was planning on doing.

i was going to prove to my parents that (y/n) isn't the only girl out there.

i went out for a morning jog earlier today to clear my head and to get my mind in the right place.

6-7 months is a long time to be in a relationship but i don't think i've lost my touch.

~~~~~

i had already set out my outfit for tonight: a white tee, some ripped light jeans, and my white converse highs.

i showered, did my hair, and got ready for my 'night on the town'.

i was almost ready when i saw something shiny on my bed.

it was the ring that both me and (y/n) had, the promise ring that i bought for our anniversary.

i shook my head.

"why do i still have this piece of junk?", i threw the ring under my bed and left my room.

i can always sell the thing anyways.

"mom. dad. i'm going out for a while.", i knocked on their door.

"alright son. don't be out too late.", my dad replied.

"ne.", i grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and i was out.

first stop was to meet up with some of my childhood friends from before i moved for school.

i walked into the restaurant and saw them laughing but one of them looked different, a girl.

"jimin-ah!", they all yelled when they saw me come in.

"annyeonghaseyo.", i smiled.

"you remember everyone right?", one of my hyungs asked.

"ne. i'm pretty sure."

"really? you even remember me?", the girl asked.

"yes?", i said unsure.

"well here. look at this and maybe you'll remember.", she opened her phone and pulled up a picture of a little me and what i'm guessing was her.

it was during our school's annual parents day ceremony, but i don't remember how i know her.

"i got nothing.", i laughed.

"it's me pabo. jisoo.", she said.

"jisoo... jisoo.. AH! jisoo!", i realized.

i remember she was the richest kid in my class since her parents owned this bigshot restaurant chain in america.

my parent never really liked her or her family since they were very uppity and snobby, but i still had the biggest crush on her, every boy did.

and when i had finally gotten the courage to confess, some kid got to her before me.

i left her behind and went onto dancing. i got into that school where i met the boys and the rest is obviously history.

but now look at her, she was stunning.

"finally. i thought you'd forgotten me.", she laughed.

"never!", i grinned.

"so what brings you back home jimin?", someone asked.

"school got boring, you know the usual."

"got anyone special back there?"

"no. never had the time.", i replied.

"you're so handsome though jimin. what a shame.", jisoo said taking a sip of her drink.

"ooohhhhhh.", everyone roared at her comment.

"ani, ani.", i covered my face.

~~~~~

"you got the bill jimin?", my hyung asked me after dinner.

"yeah. i'll pay and come back.", i got up.

"wait jimin. let me at least pay half.", jisoo followed me.

"i can't let you pay. it's my treat really.", i handed the lady my credit card.

"so stubborn.", she crossed her arms.

"that's me.", i sighed the receipt and walked back to the table.

"thanks for the meal jimin-ah. had fun.", everyone started leaving.

"here. since you wouldn't let me pay i'll give you my number instead.", she handed me a folded napkin and left.

'i think i found the girl.'

"wait! jisoo!", i caught up to her.

"yes?"

"i was going to go clubbing after this and i need a date. wanna be my plus one?", i asked.

"i'd be honored. but first i need to change.", she smiled.

"i'll drive you home. it's no biggie.", i shrugged trying to play it cool.

"really? i thought i'd have to walk.", she giggled.

"yeah. come on, my car is that blue one.", i pointed towards it.

"fancy. i see you bring in the cash."

"nah.", i denied.

truth is, my parents payed for this car. my parents payed for everything. my education, my transportation, my needs, my wants.

i worked hard in school just so i could earn money after to pay them back.

but i ended up taking money from my friends all for (y/n).

i shouldn't even say her name anymore..

"you okay?", jisoo snapped her fingers.

"yeah. so where are we headed?", i started the car.

"here. i put the address into your phone.", she set my phone in the cup holder and we were off.

"so tell me what's been going on these past few years.", she looked at me.

"school, school, and more school.", i laughed.

"what about you?", i asked.

"um. nothing much really. a couple of failed relationships here and there, but i've been studying to be a fashion apprentice.", she smiled at the thought.

"seems fitting.", i said.

"right?", she playfully asked.

"you can just park right here. i'll be out in a few.", she left.

maybe tonight won't be so bad...