//separation\\

Taehyung's POV
    "repeat that?", jin hyung asked still in shock.

"i think we should all go home, like jimin.", i said again.

"tae. are you in your right mind right now? how can we just leave (y/n)?", yoongi questioned.

"then you stay with her. you don't have to drive far to see your parents anyways.", taehyung shrugged.

"you guys know what she's going through. we all promised that we'd help her.", jin hyung tried to convince everyone.

"but hyung. family comes first.", hoseok whined.

"she IS your family! we all are family! no matter what, we said we'd help her take care of herself and that baby, and dammit that's what IM gonna do.", jin hyung stormed into the room.

"i'm with hyung. if you're going, leave now. anyone else staying you're welcome to come in the room.", yoongi hyung waved us off and headed into (y/n)'s room.

"who all is going home?", namjoon hyung asked us remaining two.

"i am.", i said.

"i'm gonna stay with my sister for a few months, but she lives close to chae.", hoseok hyung smiled.

"well i'll help you pack the tae. hoseok you can come too.", namjoon hyung said heading for the door.

"i'll stay here. bye taehyung-ah. you got my number, text me whenever.", hoseok hyung hugged me and went towards the room.

"wait. where are you going hyung?", i ran towards namjoon who was waiting by the doors.

"you know i'm trying to get my producing skill up and i have enough for university. so i'm going to music school.", he explained.

"where? in korea?", i asked.

"no. it's in the u.s., new york to be exact.", he smiled.

"NEW YORK?!", i yelled when were in the parking lot.

"i know english pretty well, and they have a foreign language program. i'll be fine.", he assured me.

"but that's so far away hyung.", i sighed.

"the program is only for 8 months. i should be back around the time (y/n)'s ready to have her baby."

"when do you leave?"

"2 weeks."

"are you gonna tell everyone else?", i asked.

"when the time is right taehyung-ah."

"but what are you gonna do about (y/n)?", he asked.

"what do you mean?"

"besides jungkook and jimin, you and her were pretty close. how's she going to feel when we tell her you left?"

"i don't know. i don't want to make (y/n) feel like this is all her fault, but then again after all is said and done its best if i leave.", i sighed.

"you're willing to leave your girlfriend too?"

"i only live a few hours away hyung.", i said.