//flash drive\\

~fast forward two weeks~
Your POV
  it's been two weeks since those seven boys basically kidnapped you and forced you to be their personal servant. work has consisted of :

getting suga food when he's too lazy to leave his house.

buying jin face creams because he just has to have them.

getting namjoon extra flash drives for his music.

buying jungkook tremendous amounts of food.

controlling the sound system in the dance studio for hoseok.

and helping taehyung out with his eco homework.

jimin hasn't really asked for anything from you, which is weird cause you were for sure he hated you. but that's besides the point.

   being around the guys 24/7, while running errands for them and such, you've learned to tolerate them. and you and taehyung soon became friends after multiple study sessions.

and now we're to the present day.

you were out getting another flash drive for namjoon because the one you bought two days ago was already out of memory.

'i swear, he spends too much time i-', your thoughts were interrupted when you ran into someone and dropped your bag in the process.

"oh my gosh... i'm so sorry.", you said reaching down for the bag only to notice it wasn't there..

it was in the hands of the stranger you so carelessly bumped into. looking up you saw no stranger, it was only the guy that hated you the most.

park jimin.

"j-jimin. i'm really sorry. is there anything you need me to do? i'm free after i deliver this to namjoon. just say the word and i'm on it.", you said politely.

he sat there for a while thinking about something. his face expressionless.

"meet me at the lake tomorrow morning. 8:30 sharp. don't be late.", he said.

"okay. i'll be there.", you simply said with a smile.

   you couldn't keep lying to yourself. after these last couple of weeks with the boys, you started developing feelings for a one park jimin.

you knew he basically hated you so you kept your distance only bothering him when he needed something, which was practically never. yet when he was around, your heart never failed to skip a beat.

there was something about him that you couldn't quite put your finger on.

but you knew jimin would probably have you do something useless like:

'climb up that tree cause my hat flew in it yesterday.'
or
'go get that girl's number for me.'

you knew he could never return the feelings you had for him. yet you still had a tinge of hope.

~~~~~

after delivering the flash drive to namjoon's personal studio you made your way home, which was only two streets away.

you finally arrived home and home the only thing on your mind was how your day with jimin would turn out to be.

with that thought in mind, you slowly drifted off to sleep.