//curiosity\\

Your POV
*bell rings*

all of the students rose out of their seats and made their way to the gates as it was time to leave.

well all of the students except for you.

you had soccer club this afternoon and it just so happened that the fastest way to the field was through that hallway where you met that mysterious boy.

you first went to your locker to get your cleats and your uniform then you made your way to the hallway.

again you heard the faintest sound of music coming from the same direction as yesterday.

taking caution, you made your way towards the classroom you found yesterday. you heard the same music blasting but when you looked inside you not only saw the boy from yesterday, but six more boys sitting against the windowsill.

you had to admit they were all very handsome, but the only one you had your eyes on was the mysterious one you met yesterday.

while looking around to make sure you were still unnoticed, the clock caught your eye.

2:35, practiced started at 2:40 and the field was at least 5 minutes away. you knew you'd be killed by the coach if you were late..

"shit, i've got to go.", you cursed under your breath.

taking one last look into the classroom you locked eyes with one of the boys. he had mint green hair and he was very pale, much like sugar.

you mentally scolded yourself for taking a second look but just as you were getting up you heard a door open.

you were frozen and you could swear you felt your breath stop.

"not you again. what part of 'if you know what's good for you, you won't go down this hall again' don't you understand?", the boy from yesterday said with annoyance in his voice.

"i-i-i was just going t-to soccer c-club.. i-i'll be leaving now. goodbye.", you said as you turned your heel and sprinted down the hall not looking back.

you had just one minute to spare when you finally got to the field and normal practice commenced.

that was until you saw 7 familiar figures walking towards the field.

{a/n : thank you for reading chapter 2 of my story! i hoped you enjoyed & that you'll continue reading my book! thank to again. much love~}