//emergency\\

Jungkook's POV
i've been sitting down here waiting for (y/n) for 15 minutes now.

maybe i should go check..

i got up from the couch and walked towards the stairs, but something didn't feel right.

as i got closer i started hearing heavy breaths and before i knew it something was being thrown down the stairs right at me.

i quickly moved out the way to avoid being hit by the object but as it got closer i heard winces and cries of pain.

this wasn't any object.. it was someone..

i walked toward the stairs again and saw a body laying there, bleeding and lifeless.

i turned the body over and saw something that i would never forgive myself for.

(y/n).

her skin was pale and blood was coming out of her head. she had cuts along her legs and her stomach was pretty bruised up.

i quickly took her into my arms and carried her out of the house and into the car.

putting her into the back seat, i called jin hyung as i pulled out of the driveway.

"what?", he asked groggily.

"it's (y/n). something happened. go to the top of the stairs and find the camera. she placed it there to catch everything that happened tonight. bring it to the hospital close to where lia works, now!", i hung up and continued to speed through the streets.

Jin's POV
i scurried to wake everyone up except for jimin and of course jisoo.

everyone was already up and in the car when jimin walked out of his room to the chaos.

"what's going on? i heard a lot of noise earlier.", he asked.

"nothing. we're going out for a little, bye.", i grabbed the camera and ran out the door before he could ask any more questions.

i ran into the car and sped towards the hospital.

"hyung what happened?", taehyung asked still not fully awake.

"all jungkook told me was that something happened to (y/n) and to bring the camera to the hospital.", i replied.

"can i see the camera?", lia asked and i handed it to her with my free hand.

i'm guessing she played back the video for everyone.

"jin. hurry.", was all lia said.

i could hear chae crying in the back while taehyung was trying to console her.

what was on that video?

Jungkook's POV
i pulled into the emergency entrance at the hospital with (y/n) in my arms.

"help! someone please!", i ran in.

"get me a stretcher!", one of the nurses yelled.

"sir please tell us what happened.", she asked.