//fatherhood\\

Your POV
    after a while of talking and just messing around you saw jimin's car pull into the driveway.

"guys he's back.", you said quietly.

"and?", yoongi asked.

"won't he think something's up if we're all up here?", you asked.

"true. i think we should go.", jin said getting up.

"come on preggers", hoseok said helping you up while you just rolled your eyes.

you all made your way back inside while trying to act as natural as possible, which was pretty easy since jimin was a bit slow to catch onto things.

~a few hours later~

the last few hours were uneventful really. everyone was just doing their own thing.

jungkook, hobi, and tae were watching tv.

yoongi was probably somewhere sleeping.

jin was teaching namjoon how to boil water.

and jimin was teaching you how to play piano, even though he only remembered how to play one song.

"can you give me a ride back?", you asked once your 'official' lesson was over.

"of course. go get your shoes on and stuff, i'll be out in a minute.", he said standing up.

you walked out towards where all the guys were sitting in a small circle, just talking.

"(y/n)! we're making up names.", jungkook said a little too loud.

"names for what?", jimin said walking out of his room.

"uh. (y/n) is thinking about getting a pet fish. yeah. a fish.", jin said looking around nervously.

"yeah. we'll talk about the names later okay? see you later boys.", you said heading for the door with jimin following you.

"a fish? really?", he asked when you got into the car.

"i get lonely sometimes and chaekyung's apartment building doesn't allow dogs, so i thought a fish would be cool.", you said trying to sound convincing.

"oh. well we're here.", he said pulling into the parking lot.

"thanks jiminie. love you!", you said giving him a kiss.

"love you too (y/n)-ah. text me before you fall asleep.", he said before leaving.

you saw chaekyung's car in the lot, so you basically sprinted to the door.

"unnie!", you said out of breath once you got in.

"what's up?", she said coming out of the kitchen.

"let's talk. it's kind of important.", you said still struggling to catch your breath.

"what happened?", she asked concerned.

"i think you should sit down.", you said after finally managing to regain your breath.

"oh god. you're not pregnant are you?", she asked.

"hehehe. actually.", you chuckled, scratching the back of your neck.

"what?! no! really?!", she said, shocked.