//missed\\

~2 weeks later~

these last couple of weeks have been pretty eventful. tae and chaekyung are an official couple, obviously thanks to you.

and you're now living with chaekyung. your mom has been working day and night to get bills paid and it got hard living paycheck to paycheck. so you sold the house.

your mom is living with your aunt until she can get a better job and you're living with chaekyung.

~present time~

Your POV
you woke up feeling sick again. it's been happening quite frequently, but it's probably just some food poisoning or a stomach bug.

"unnie! i'm going out to get some stuff from the store. need anything?", you yelled.

"some makeup remover.", she said back.

"the wipes or the kind in a bottle?", you asked.

"wipes please.", she replied.

"okay. i'll be right back.", you yelled again before leaving the apartment.

while walking to the store you tried to catch some pokémon, since that was your latest obsession.

you arrived at the store after a 5 minute walk, grabbed chaekyung's makeup remover, while getting yourself some anti-nausea pills and some tampons incase you started anytime soon.

'come to think of it, i think i'm late.', you thought on your walk back.

'but i'm probably just out of whack again.. maybe i should get on birth control.', you said to yourself when you got back.

you unlocked the door, gave chaekyung her remover, and went to go make an appointment with your doctor.

"hi. it's (y/n) (y/l/n). i was wanting to make an appointment to see if i could get on birth control pills.", you said into the phone.

"how's later today? around 1:45?", the receptionist asked.

"perfect. thank you.", you ended the call.

it was 1:10 now and you needed a ride. chaekyung went off to work and you're pretty sure jimin wasn't awake.

'taehyung it is.', you said dialing his number.

"where am i taking you?", he asked right when he answered.

"the doctors. and how did you know i needed a ride?", you laughed.

"you always need a ride or want food. i just guessed.", he said.

"well hurry up then. i'm not about to be late because of you.", you said hanging up.

and as if on cue you heard the door knock.

"that was fast.", you said opening the door.

"you said hurry up. and i was at the store when you called.", he replied.

"let's go then", you said grabbing your phone and wallet.

"ready when you are.", he said heading to his car.

"okay, and i have the address this time so we won't get lost.", you said knowing that if it were up to you, you guys would probably end up on the other side of the country.

~~~~~

"thanks tae. i'm sure jimin or chaekyung can pick me up.", you said before heading for the door to the doctor's office.

you never really minded doctors. it's just the shots, or needles in general, that got to you.

you walked up to a check-in list, did all the necessary paperwork, and after a small wait you were called in.

you got your height, weight, and all that good stuff check out before you went into the room.

"no need to change into a robe, just have a seat and the doctor will be here shortly.", the nurse said leaving you in the small room.

and just like the lady said, the doctor was knocking on the door not even 30 seconds later.

"good afternoon (y/n). long time no see. how've you been?", your doctor asked,
walking in.

"i'm fine thanks.", you said back.

"so, you're wanting to go on some birth control.", she said looking through the papers she had.

"yes. that time of the month has been getting pretty off and irregular, so i thought this would be the way to go.", you explained.

"okay. well first we need to get you an ultrasound to make sure there's no fetus or any internal complications. then we can get on with prescribing you with some pills.", she said standing back up.

"sounds good.", you said.

"if you'll just follow me to our ultrasound room.", she guided you out.

"this is nurse lia. she'll be with you for the rest of your appointment and if you have any questions or worries you can go to her.", the doctor said leaving.

the nurse looked quite young, maybe only a couple years older than you.

"hi. you can just call me lia.", she said sticking her hand out.

"(y/n). nice to meet you.", you said shaking her hand.

"well if you'll just lay down here and lift your shirt up.", she said gesturing towards a table/bed thingy. you never really knew what they were actually called.

"okay, this gel might be cold but it's bearable.", she laughed while you lifted up your shirt, exposing your stomach.

"so. let's see what your insides look like.", she laughed again, wow she's a bright person.

your match maker mode is kicking in, you see her and hobi together. you're just too good and at this rate all of the guys will have girlfriends.

"um. when was your last period exactly?", lia asked looking at the
screen.

"i really don't remember. maybe last month.", you said.

"well. i think you might want to see this.", she said turning the screen towards you.

"what? i don't see anything.", you squinted.

"well you see that ovalish thing there? it's the beginning stages of an embryo. you're pregnant!", she said clapping.

"I'M WHAT?!"