//dark\\

Your POV
hoseok pulled into the driveway and you rushed into the house.

while in the car you all decided to place a camera right at the top of the stairs, out
of sight of course.

this way you can catch anything and everything that happens.

you hobbled up the stairs and placed the camera in position.

"it's set up!", you yelled and hit the record button.

"what's set up?", jimin asked coming up the stairs.

"oh.. just the. um.. the air con! lia was feeling warm so i set up the air conditioner. yeah.", you laughed nervously.

"okay?", he left to his room.

you took in a sharp breath as you almost got caught.

you hobbled back down the stairs and went into your room to change into some pj's.

you threw on jungkook's sweatshirt and some nike shorts.

you were just lying on your bed when jungkook walked in looking like he was about to go out.

"where you going kook?", you asked confused.

"i thought we had a date tonight?", he replied.

"shit. i forgot. can we have a home movie date instead?", you asked feeling guilty.

"sure. as long as i spend my night with you i'm satisfied.", he smiled showing cute bunny teeth.

"ill set up the projector out in the backyard.", you got up, but he stopped you.

"you get snacks and movies. leave the heavy work to the one not carrying a baby.", he laughed.

"whatever.", you lightly hit his shoulder and went to the kitchen to grab snacks.

"and where exactly are you going with all that?", jin asked raising an eyebrow.

"no where.", you smiled innocently.

"mhmm. tell jungkook i said hi, and make sure you two are done before 11:30. we have stuff to do.", he walked out.

'how did he know?', you wondered but shrugged it off and went to grab some movies.

you took lilo & stitch, mean girls, divergent, and finding nemo since watching scary movies wasn't good for the baby.

"ready kook?", you walked out to the backyard but stopped in your tracks once you laid eyes on the scene.

he put a blowup mattress out in front of the projector and piled it with pillows and blankets and he even set up little lanterns. he did this all in the time it took you to grab movies and some food.

"impressed? i know. i'm too good.", he brushed his shoulder.

"sure..", you handed him the movies and sat down.

"first up, lilo & stitch. i know stitch is your favorite character ever, so why not watch it first?", he sat next to you.

"yes! how'd you know i love stitch?", you wondered.

"(y/n).. it's been almost 2 years, you underestimate me.", he shook his head as the movie started.