//lake\\

Your POV
    you woke up to an alarm that you forgot you even set. it was 7:50am and you remembered you had to meet jimin today.

you ate a small breakfast, washed up, and now was the time you hated...
picking out something to wear.

'should i go with a skirt, maybe a dress? what about some shorts..', it had to be today out of all days you struggle to find an outfit.

you ended up wearing some ripped black jeans, an oversized jean jacket, a white crop top, your adidas superstars, and you brought your sunglasses just in case.

{a/n : outfit pictured above ^_^}

it was 8:10 when you finished getting ready so you decided now would be a good time to start walking towards the lake.

the lake was at least a five minute walk from your house, so you thought you'd leave a little early and enjoy nature since it was so beautiful outside.

you arrived at the meeting area at around 8:20 and now all you could do was wait.

it felt as if each minute was going by slower and slower and as each minute passed you got more anxious.

~~~~~

once your clock hit 8:30 you looked around and spotted a figure coming towards you.

you recognized that hair style and those earrings. but before you could say anything to call him over he was already towering above you.

"i see you take instruction very well ms.(y/n).", he said with a witty smile plastered on his face.

"um. y-yeah. i guess.", you muttered not knowing how to reply.

"well why don't we get going then.", he stated grabbing your hand and pulling you towards a small lakeside cafe.

"what do you want? i'm paying.", he said in a somewhat sweet tone which caught you by surprise.

"i'll take [insert your fav coffee here].", you said hesitating.

"but i can p-", before you could finish your sentence he had already paid and was finding a table for you two to sit at.

'this boy.', you thought.

you rushed to catch up with him at the table he found in a small back corner.

"so what do you need me to do?", you asked knowing the only reason he called you here was so you could do some job for him.

"spend your day with me.", was all he said before his name got called for the coffee.

he got up but not before giving you a sly wink; leaving you with a red tint on your face.

"really jimin? that's my job?", you asked when he returned with two drinks in hand.

he simply nodded with his cheeks filled with coffee. you never knew jimin had a sweet side. you always thought he was cold and harsh.

"alright. your wish is my command your highness.", you said in a sarcastic tone that he definitely caught on to and you heard a small laugh escape his lips which made you smile a bit.

"his laugh is cute.", you thought.

"oh i know.", he replied, a smirk appearing on his face.

"i said that out loud. didn't i?", you asked embarrassment written all over your face.

"yes. yes you did.", he laughed at you.

your face turned a crimson color as his laughs died down. and he took a glance at his watch.

"we should get going. i have other things planned.", he said taking your hand and dragging you out of the cafe and towards a small dock.

he pulled you in front of a small yet cozy boat and gestured for you to step in.

"what?", you asked confused.

"we're going on the lake silly.", he said chuckling.

"oh god. anything but this."