//shopping\\

Your POV
    after a short car ride, filled with you and chaekyung jamming out to old disney songs, the two of you finally arrived at the mall.

"okay. first things first, you need a dress.", you said thinking out loud.

"there are 3 dress shops here. we can check those.", she suggested.

nodding, you two headed towards the first dress shop, but came out empty handed. the same thing happened at the second.

"this is the last shop.", chaekyung sighed.

the two of you took a big breath and walked in, mentally praying you'd find something.

a bell rung from above the door and at that moment it felt as if your prayers had been answered. right in front you was the perfect dress.

you nudged chaekyung and pointed towards the dress unable to speak. she turned her head, and wore the same expression as you.

you both looked at each other and did that typical 'excited girl' squeal. the two of you ran towards an older looking woman, guessing that she owned the store.

"excuse me ajumma, is that dress for sale?", you asked pointing towards it.

"yes. let's see how it fits first. there's only one of its kind. meaning only one size.", she said gesturing towards the fitting rooms.

this really put both you and chaekyung on edge. she gave you a nervous smile; knowing that if this didn't fit, we'd pretty much be screwed.

the owner grabbed the dress from the stand, handed it to chaekyung, and guided her towards an empty fitting room.

she stood by you while you nervously waited, twiddling your fingers just to keep you busy.

"why so anxious?", the lady asked.

"oh. well, she needed a dress for a date and we didn't really have any luck at the other stores. it's really this dress or we leave empty handed.", you sighed.

"ah. you set her up on the date didn't you?", she smiled.

"how did yo-", you stopped mid-sentence as chaekyung walked out.

"do i look okay?", she asked worried.

"u-unnie. it's beautiful.", you stuttered while the lady nodded in approval.

"how much is it?", you turned to the shop owner.

"i'll give it to you for 1/2 of the price. it looks like the dress was made for her.", she said walking towards the counter.

"thank you so much!", you bowed.

you payed while chaekyung got changed and the two of you left, dress in hand.

"now that the important thing is checked off the list. let's get our nails done. i'm in desperate need of a manicure.", you chuckled as you two walked towards chaekyung's car.

"me too. i know a great spot. it's only a few minutes away.", she said starting up the engine.

"let's go!", you said while starting your music.

~time skip~

15 minutes later, you guys arrived at a small nail shop. chaekyung went in first to see if anyone was available, while you made chaekyung a hair appointment, using 'i have to charge my phone a bit more.', as an excuse.

not even a minute later, chaekyung poked her head out the door of the shop and motioned for you to come inside. you nodded and headed into the tiny nail shop.

~another time skip~

one and a half 'descendants of the sun' episodes later, your nails along with chaekyung's were finally done.

{a/n : photo of nails above~}

thanking the women that did your nails, you paid for both you and chaekyung, and by the time you left the shop it was dark.

you looked at your phone for the time, 10:45, wow it had gotten late. you knew your mom wasn't home cause she had to work the night shift again and you didn't want to stay home alone.

you tried to call jin so he could pick you up, but his phone was off. as were the rest of the boys'.

"do you think you could drive me home? none of the guys are picking up.", you sighed.

"sure! where am i dropping you off?", she asked.

"um. it's just a few streets down. i think.", you chuckled.

"just put the address into my gps. we're not about to get lost.", she laughed back.

you typed in the boys address, hoping you got it right since you weren't really the best at directions.

and thankfully you made it, that is after completely passing the house 3 times.

"i'll be at the salon tomorrow morning around 10. we've still got a lot to do.", you said while leaving the car.

"thanks for everything (y/n)-ah. i'll see you tomorrow!", she said waving and driving off.

after waving back, you walked up towards the guy's front door and used the spare key jimin gave you to get in.

"hello! guys!", you yelled throughout the house.

you checked the kitchen, the living room, the game room, and almost all of their rooms. you just had tae's left.

you knocked on the door and heard nothing. opening the door you saw taehyung's window fully open, the night winds creeping inside.

'well. he's either on the roof or he got kidnapped.', you thought as you stuck your head outside the window.

you grabbed onto the gutter and pulled yourself onto the top of the house. and there was the one and only kim taehyung.

he usually only came up here when things were troubling him or when he needed some space.

him being up here did kind of worry you since he was your first friend between the boys.

"tae!", you said trying to get his attention.

he turned around to see you and his eyes lightened a bit, not much, but it was noticeable.

"hey (y/n). what's up?", he said turning back facing the moon.

"i should be asking you the same question.", you said walking towards him.

"well it's just.. never mind. it's nothing.", he sighed.

"tae... tell me.", you insisted.

"i'm nervous okay? it's my first date since the event happened.", he explained.

"the event?", you asked confused.

"you don't remember me telling you?", he asked and you shook your head.

"get comfortable then, this may take a while."