//lotte world\\

{a/n : this chapter is dedicated to my little sis anna for her birthday! she wanted a chapter as a present so here it is~ Hyuklover123 }

Your POV
"is everyone ready?", you asked, walking back into the house.

"still waiting on you know who.. she's taking foreverrr.", tae whined impatiently.

"jimin! if you don't get your girlfriend down here in 2 minutes then we're leaving you both!", jin said warningly.

while jimin rushed upstairs to check on jisoo, you sat next to lia taking this as an opportunity to ask her about this whole thing.

"oh liabear!", you said.

"what's up?", she asked while laughing at her nickname.

"well you know this whole thing, right? i wanted to ask you about something..", you started off.

"yeah yeah, jimin or jungkook. chae told me while you and kook over there were having a little chat outside..", she nudged you.

"and you've come to the conclusion that?", you pushed on.

"well i'll admit, i don't know much about either of them or the past they had with you but i do know what love looks like. and i agree with chae, jungkook is the best choice. i can tell by the way he looks at you, he's fallen a little too deep.", she smiled.

'that's 2 points for jungkook and 2 points for whichever one i choose.', you made a mental note.

"thanks lia!", you hugged her and by the time you let go jisoo was finally ready.

"took you long enough..", chae huffed under her breath.

"go! cars! now!", tae yelled and ran out of the house.

~~~~~

one by one everyone filed out of their crowed cars and met up and the front gates of lotte world.

"VIKING!", tae ran towards the infamous ride.

"i'll stay back with (y/n), can't have her all alone.", hobi said to the rest of the group.

"but i'll be fi-", he gave you that look like he really didn't want to ride.

"we'll be over here.", you pointed towards the benches nearby.

jin nodded and went to stand in line with the others.

"is my little hobi scared?", you asked in a baby voice.

"no shit!", he huffed.

"aww. i'm glad you stayed with me. i have stuff we need to talk about.", you smiled.

"go on then, you know i love me some gossip!", he said looking completely engulfed already.

"well i'm struggling with this very life changing decision. the age old question... jimin or jungkook?", you built up the tension.

"that's all?", he seemed disappointed.

"this is serious hoseok!", you whined.