//we're back!\\

Namjoon's POV
    "hyung!", i yelled once i caught a glimpse of jin hyung in the large crowd.

"joon!", we ran up to each other and i pulled him in for a tight hug.

"how's everything been? i missed everyone like crazy!", i patted his back still in the embrace.

"better than before you left, that's for sure.", he broke away and chuckled.

"that's good. i'm guessing everyone is still separated?", i questioned while we walked back to his car.

"yeah, in a way... we all pretty much stay in touch; well all of us except for jimin. he's too busy with his new girlfriend to call anyone.", jin hyung scoffed.

"girlfriend?! as in someone that's not (y/n)?!", i said shocked.

"you got it.", he sighed.

"wow... i never took jimin for that type of person.", i said in disbelief.

"none of us did really, it came as a pretty big surprise."

"who told you?", i asked.

"jungkook. he sent a letter to the house and got in touch with (y/n), he broke the news to her over the phone.", he shook his head.

"better than not telling (y/n) period.", i said.

"yeah, his girlfriend's coming to the reunion too. it's the only way i could convince jimin to go..", jin hyung sighed.

"this isn't going to go smoothly.", i said, already predicting the future.

"(y/n)'s mature though. she even said she's fine with it.", he started the car and we headed to the house.

Jimin's POV
"jimin?", jisoo yelled once she get back to her apartment.

"hey jiji!", i smiled from her couch.

she plopped down beside me and laid her head in my chest.

"how was your day?", i asked wrapping my arm around her.

"okay. how was yours?"

"better now.", i pulled her closer.

"you're too cute jiminie.", she giggled.

"so, i have something to ask you.", i started.

"what's up?", she looked at me.

"well. my friends back home are having a little get together reunion thing. they invited me and a date. so would you like to be my plus 1?", i asked her while pulling out the puppy dog eyes.

"yeah! i think it would be cool to meet you're old friends!", she smiled.

"really?! great! well we leave in a couple days and i know how you are so i'll help you pack!", i laughed and got up from the couch.

"now? ugh fine.", she whined.

Your POV
"pssstt. hello. is anyone there?", you felt someone poke your forehead.

"mhmm.", you groaned hoping they'd get the hint to leave you alone.

"is this the way you treat someone you haven't seen in forever?", they questioned.