//time skip\\

Your POV
     "hello?"

"um. hey." - you

"(y/n)..."

"yeah. it's me." - you

"what's up?"

"i just wanted to say thanks for leaving the clothes..."

"oh yeah. figured you'd need them or whatever."

"everyone misses you.." - you

"i bet they do."

"yeah..." - you

"well tell everyone i said hey i guess."

"i will." - you

"bye."

~~~~~

Narrator's POV
     6 and 1/2 months have passed. your stomach is growing by the second, that's what jin keeps saying.

jimin and jisoo are in a stable relationship, or at least that's what jimin thinks; and sadly jisoo's plan is going smoothly so far.

jungkook is still in busan with his parents since his brother left for the army.

chae and taehyung's relationship is as strong as ever. in fact she is with him now babysitting his dongsaengs for the weekend.

yoongi and jin stay around the apartment to help take care of you but when chae goes to visit taehyung, you stay at their house.

yoongi, jin, and hoseok rotate on taking you to appointments.

namjoon left for new york but he manages to facetime or skype you everyday.

hoseok hangs with you almost everyday since his sister lives close to chae. he usually takes you shopping for clothes or groceries and he's dating lia. remember her?

speaking of lia, just a few days ago you found out the gender of your baby...

it's a girl!

now we're to the present day~

Your POV
you were laying in the spare bedroom messing with the ring jimin wanted to give you on your wedding day.

the day namjoon gave you the box, you couldn't let the ring go.

you didn't want to lose it, so you got a chain and now you wear it as a necklace.

"i miss your daddy, minyoung.. maybe he'll come back for us.", you said looking at your stomach.

you already had a name picked out for your baby girl, minyoung. mini for short.

jin, yoongi, and hoseok already know the gender but other than them, no one else knows.

"(y/n)! get your belly here and eat!", jin yelled.

"okay! be down in a second!", you yelled.

thankfully you weren't that big yet so you haven't been struggling to get from place to place.

"morning (y/n). morning mini.", jin said feeling your stomach.

"good morning!", you replied sitting down.

"any plans for today?", he asked setting the food in front of you.

"um.. i might have an appointment with lia today.", you said thinking.