//i'm in love\\

Jimin's POV
i quickly took off my shoes and walked rather quickly inside the house.

i saw the pillow fort, the lights on the balcony, and i'm guessing the food's in the kitchen.

'okay. i just need to turn on the tv and get blankets.', i thought to myself.

after grabbing a massive amount of covers and hitting that power button, i went back to get (y/n).

'deep breaths. in and out. she'll love it.'

Your POV
    you were just sitting there, patiently waiting for jimin to get back since you can't leave this spot; as said by your boyfriend himself.

he appeared in the doorframe and reached his hand out for you, saying nothing.

taking it, he guided you inside the house which was lit up with fairy lights.

you looked where the tv should be to see, a bed sheet? a chair? and a lot of pillows?

you were about to ask jimin a question as to what that was, but your question got answered when you stepped inside.

it was a pillow fort! lined with small lights, filled with pillows to last you for years and blankets to last you a lifetime.

"what do you think?", jimin asked hands still a bit sweaty.

"it's beautiful. reminds me of our first date, just minus the tv and the fact we're inside.", you said smiling at him.

your answer seemed to calm him just a little bit, not much, but it did either way.

he got into the fort and signaled for you
to put in the video cassette.

you turned on the player, inserted the tape, and got comfortable. mainly snuggling jimin instead of a pillow.

with your head on his chest and both of you wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket while eating chocolate strawberries, the video began playing.

{a/n: from here until i say, this will be from the video playing}

it was him, dancing alone in a classroom. the same music as always, but this day seemed all to familiar to you.

you were mid thought when someone knocked at the classroom door and without hesitation a girl walked in.

then it clicked. that girl was you. this was when you and jimin had your first encounter. this was a memories video.

after that moment, the scene cut to when you spied on all 7 of them and got caught.

you could see your ponytail poking up from the back window.

'how did i not get found earlier?', you thought, laughing at yourself.

another scene cut, this time someone was up in a tree and he looked a lot like jungkook back in his high school days.

then the camera panned down towards the scene and something clicked in your mind again. it was your first date with jimin.