//reunion pt.1\\

Jimin's POV
     "jisoo-ah. we're here.", i pulled into the familiar drive way.

"finally..", she yawned and got out the car.

"i'll get the boys to come help with the bags later, come on.", i led her to the front door.

i rang the doorbell, excitement running through me. i obviously can't wait to see my best friends after so long. who wouldn't feel the same?

but that excitement quickly diminished when the door opened.

Your POV
     "i got it!", you yelled once the doorbell rang.

your cheerful smile and your joy flew away when you saw jimin and his infamous girlfriend in the doorway.

"jimin! good to see you again! come on in.", you put on a fake smile and opened the door wider.

"hey (y/n), didn't expect to see you here.", he said through clenched teeth.

"well i was a part of this group once upon a time.", you forced a chuckle.

"and you must be his lovely girlfriend. i'm (y/n), nice to meet you.", you directed your false happiness to her.

"jisoo, it's a pleasure.", she gave off that stuck up bratty vibe.

"well, everyone's in the living room just hanging out if you guys would like to join us.", you walked off sighing heavily.

yoongi was with his girl gem on his couch, chae and tae were snuggled up on the floor, joon and jin were in the kitchen working on dinner, hobi and lia were sharing a small chair her sitting on his lap, and jungkook was sitting on the opposite couch.

you threw yourself next to jungkook on the couch and leaned your head on his shoulder.

everyone knew about you and jungkook fake dating for the time being, they seemed to even like the plan.

"i'm guessing our guest of honor has arrived.", he whispered so only you could hear.

not wanting to say anything, you nodded your head.

"it's just 3 days. you'll survive, plus you
have your faithful kook by your side.", he pulled you closer.

"it's just difficult you know. him being mini's father and all.", you rubbed your bump.

"i know, i know.", he placed his hand on yours.

everyone was having their own small conversations but they quickly stopped when jimin and jisoo walked in the room.

"if it isn't park jimin!", tae got up and hugged him.

"tae! long time no see.", jimin smiled widely hugging him back.

"you remember chae obviously.", tae let go and sat back next to chae.

"how could i forget.", jimin laughed.

"hey...", chae said sounding not to enthused.

"hobi hyung, yoongi hyung. who's this?", jimin gestured to the girls.

"gem, my soon to be girlfriend.", yoongi tightened his grip around gem's waist.

"hi.", gem squeaked.

"she's just shy around new people, just let her warm up to you guys. she's actually pretty savage when you get to know her. like she has no chill.", yoongi said laughing along with gem.