//#taechae pt.1\\

Your POV
you fell asleep on jimin's lap while everyone was watching jungkook and
hoseok play video games.

eventually you felt yourself being carried into a room and put down onto a bed.

you cuddled into the blanket and smelled jimin's cologne, and after that you fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

you woke up a earlier than everyone because you still had to get ready to take chaekyung to the salon, but you didn't have a ride home.

luckily jin still owed you a ride, so you went into his room, shook him a couple of times, pulled his blanket, and eventually he was somewhat awake.

"what's up?", he said still half asleep.

"can you give me a ride home?", i whispered.

he nodded and finally sat up, his hair in all kinds of different directions. he put on a hat, grabbed his keys, and before you knew it you were home.

"thanks. and tell tae to be ready by 6:45 please.", you said before he left.

you got into your house and went into your room to find an outfit.

after maybe 15 minutes of searching you decided to wear some lightwash ripped jeans, a flowly shirt, and some sandals.

you texted chaekyung asking if she could pick you up from your house, wrote your mom a note, and now you were just waiting.

you heard a car horn honk, and looking outside you saw chaekyung waving her hand outside the car window.

grabbing your phone, wallet, and house key, you headed towards the car.

"so where are we going now?", she laughed.

"there's a salon that has some good reviews and i thought i'd take you there.", you smiled while putting the address into your gps.

"well technically i'm taking you.", she smirked.

"just drive.", you laughed.

~~~~~

20 minutes later you arrived at a salon well known around the world. it was very exclusive, but you had your connections.

"wait. i'm getting my hair done here?!", she said shocked.

"yeah. is there a problem?", you asked getting out of the car.

"but it's so expensive and only the top celebrities get their hair done here, i'm just normal.", she said still sitting in her car.

"i have connections, it'll be fine.", you assured her while pulling her out of the car.

you two went walked into the salon, well more like you dragging her while you walked in.

"sit. i'll be right back.", you said.

you walked towards the back of the salon, saying your hello's to everyone.

your aunt works here, and you always visited as a child when your mom would go to work.

"auntie hana!", you said when you got to her station.