//a good day\\

Jimin's POV
i knew this date had to go well so i asked each of the guys for advice last night.

namjoon hyung said to be myself and told me not to chew with my mouth open.

jin hyung said to compliment her cause that's what girls like apparently.

yoongi hyung said to end the date with a kiss, he told me it makes it memorable.

hobi hyung said to make her laugh and he gave me a list of jokes.

tae told me to try and get to know her more.

and kookie said skinship is good, but what does he know? he's not even legal yet.

(y/n) tapped my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts and she gave me a small smile.

"you okay?", she asked.

"perfect.", i reassured her.

'you got this. just listen to the advice you got and you'll be fine..'

"why don't we sit?", i asked (y/n) while guiding her to the small table fit for two.

i pulled out her chair and motioned for her to sit. so far so good.

Your POV
"such a gentleman.", you said looking away so he wouldn't see you blush.

"naturally.", he said confidently.

~~~~~

"that was fun jimin. i really enjoyed today.", you said as he was walking you home.

"good. just wait until our next date, it'll be even better.", he laughed.

you finally made it to the front of your house and you turned towards jimin.

"this is my stop! thank you again for a wonderful day.", you said, thanking him again.

he nodded and followed you to your doorstep. you unlocked the door and gave him a small smile and a wave.

you were about to step inside when jimin grabbed your arm.

Jimin's POV
i decided at the last minute to take yoongi hyung's advice. i grabbed (y/n)'s arm and pulled her closer to me.

"you didn't think we were done. did you?", i asked smiling smugly.

i looked at her eyes then her lips and i slowly started leaning in.

i closed the small gap between us. giving her a soft, gentle kiss to end the date.

i pulled away leaving her stunned.

"until next time ms.(y/n).", i said smiling brightly.

she waved at me again before stepping into her house.

'now the guys will definitely be proud of me.', i thought to myself as i was walking back to the dorm me and the boys share.

Your POV
after that kiss, you were in shock. you stepped in your house and slid down against the door with a permanent smile plastered on your face.

you got up and grabbed some water only to see your mom passed out on the couch.

smiling to yourself, you got a blanket and draped it over her and turning out the lights before heading to your room.

'today was like a dream.', you thought as you were laying in your bed slowly drifting of to sleep.