//leaving\\

Hoseok's POV
"hey guys i'm gonna run back to the house real quick. i need a charger.", i said grabbing jin hyung's keys.

"can you get me a blanket while you're there?", (y/n) asked before i left.

"no problemo. anything else?", i asked and everyone shook their heads.

"be right back."

~~~~~

"a blanket and my charger... maybe i'll bring a couple snacks and water bottles too.", i said to myself while unlocking the door.

"jimin-ah... hello? anyone home? meh, he's probably out doing something stupid again.", i shrugged, picking up a blanket from the closet.

"now all i need is water and i'm done.", i opened the fridge.

i expected food to come tumbling out as full as jin hyung packs this thing, but all that flew out was a sheet of paper.

'to everyone:', it read.

"maybe i should wait.. nah..", i unfolded the letter.

'hey boys..
this is probably the weirdest place to put a note but it's the only way you guys will end up finding it. by the time you're reading this i'm probably already gone. i've decided to move back to busan. i don't know how long i'll be or if i'll even come back. all these years of friendship have meant a lot to me but i can't take being in a city that reminds me of her everywhere i look. i hope you'll understand and come visit me from time to time. see you when i see you, jimin', the letter read.

i sprinted up to jimin's room and saw nothing but his bed frame and all the furniture he couldn't fit in his car.

his closet was empty except for a few sweatshirts and a shoebox labeled "y/n".

"i don't want to open it without (y/n) here, so i'll just bring it to her! i'm such a genius.", i picked up the box, one of his sweatshirts, and ran out to the car.

i left all of the stuff i was supposed to bring back, all for a piece of paper and a box.

sounds stupid, right?

"i can just stop by a store and buy a charger anyways.", i said starting the car and pulling out the driveway.

Jimin's POV
    "eomma!", i stood at the front door.

"jimin?!", she was in utter shock.

i haven't been home since i left to attend that fancy arts & athletics school.

"the one and only.", i opened my arms for a hug.

"i missed you so much. have you eaten? should i make something?", she asked.

"i'm fine.", i laughed.

"yeobo! jimin's back!", she yelled throughout the house.

"ah. my son's finally returned home.", my dad gave me a pat on the back.

"hello appa.", i shook his hand.

my dad wasn't a very affectionate man, he much rather preferred a handshake over a hug.

"so how's everything been?", my mom asked from the kitchen.