//introductions\\

Your POV
as the seven figures got closer to the field, you swore you felt your heart rate speed up 100 times faster than usual.

'just calm down (y/n). they can't be coming for me. right?', you thought to yourself.

you noticed they were making their way towards your coach and you felt a wave of relief rush over you. sighing, you tried to continue practice but something felt off.

turning around you saw not one, but 8 pairs of eyes on you. eyes belonging to those seven boys and of course your coach.

looking at your coach in confusion, she motioned for you to go over to where she was along with those boys.

the closer you got to the group those relieved feelings you had not even five minutes ago were replaced with uneasiness and fear.

"(y/n), you're dismissed from practice for today. i hope your mother gets better and please give her my condolences.", your coach looked at you with a sincere smile.

"thank you coach. but may i ask, what are you talking about?", you said feeling very confused.

"well you see (y/n), your mother is at home on bed rest. she overworked herself and passed out at work about an hour ago. we were sent to come fetch you since she is unable to.", a dark haired boy gave you a small smile.

"um. o-okay. i'll just go and change. i'll be out in a few minutes.", you said with caution.

while running towards the locker room, thoughts were racing through your mind.

'how do they know my mom?'

'how does my mom know them?'

'is she okay?'

'why these boys? why not auntie? i bet she could come get me.'

you exited the locker room and made your way back to the group of boys.

saying your goodbyes to your team and coach, you and the boys started walking towards the main gate.

as soon as the boys knew that you guys were out of sight, they held your arms, covered your mouth, and forced you inside the building.

you kicked, screamed, and tried to escape but you were nothing compared to their strength. you knew something like this would happen.

'really. i know better. why would i ever agree to do this?', you thought as you were being carried into an empty classroom.

they finally put you down and locked the door behind them. they each pulled up a chair and the one with the mint hair gave you one.

you saw they lined their chairs up in a line with you directly in front of them all.

"so (y/n), i see you like our hallway.", a boy with large shoulders spoke with a smirk pasted in his lips.

"who are you? how do you k-know my name?", you asked feeling bold.

"how rude of us. boys why don't we introduce ourselves?", said a boy with pale pink hair.

the pink haired one spoke first.
"hello. i'm kim namjoon."

next was the one with the broad shoulders.
"seokjin, jin for short."

after that was the guy that gave you the chair.
"suga or yoongi."

then there was this guy with a killer smile.
"i'm hoseok."

then the guy that you met yesterday spoke.
"jimin."

the 2nd to last boy was in your economics class.
"i'm taehyung. we're in eco together."

and finally the boy that spoke to your coach.
"i'm jeon jungkook."

"now that that you know who we are, why were you in our hallway?", namjoon asked.

"i-i got lost heading to soccer practice. i'm sorry. can you let me g-go now?", you said stuttering every once in a while.

"well where's the fun in that?", taehyung spoke out.

"what do you want?", you asked feeling your heartbeat speed up.

"give us your phone.", suga demanded.

you gave them the phone and they passed it down the line.

"we put our numbers in and texted ourselves. when we need you we'll call and you'd better answer.", said jin.

you looked down at your phone and saw seven texts from seven different unknown numbers, well there was no more avoiding them now.

"o-okay.", you said nodding your head vigorously.

"good. you're dismissed.", one of them spoke.

you didn't see who because once you heard the word dismissed you stood up and sprinted out of that classroom and out of that school.

'well this is just great isn't it?', you said to yourself as you were walking back home.

when you finally returned home you found your mom to still be at work. so you made your way to your room and as soon as your head hit the pillow, you were out.