//gold digger\\

Jisoo's POV
i got out of jimin's car and headed into my apartment.

you'd expect me to live in a mansion right?

wrong.

my parents went bankrupt after some scandal involving me and this american singer, dumb right.

well after all was said and done they kicked me out, branched out into australia, and cut my funds off.

now i'm forced to actually work for money. it's disgusting.

all that sweat and those hideous uniforms, i just can't take it.

but it looks to me like jimin brings in some cash.

cash that i need.

and i've got a few tricks up my
sleeve to get said cash, just you wait.

i unlocked my door and headed into my wardrobe.

surprisingly my parents let me keep a few designer items just in case.

i pulled out a slim fitting red dress with slits on the sides, slipped on my black heels, and let my hair down.

i sprayed some perfume and touched up my makeup and headed out the door.

"you ready?", i hopped back in his car.

"......yeah", he said, face getting pink.

"aww. is jimin flustered?", i cooed.

"no. not at all.", he cleared his throat and started driving.

"so. um. what year were you born?", he asked me.

"i'm a 95' liner.", i answered.

"really? me too!", he smiled.

"well we were in the same grade.", i laughed.

"true. true.", he said.

"i guess i can't call you oppa then.", i playfully frowned.

"i don't mind if you do.", he said hesitantly.

"good! so oppa, where are we going?"

"there's this new club in haeundae that i thought we'd go to.", he said.

"sounds perfect!", i fake grinned.

fake is the key word here.

i'm in this for the money and maybe the sex but other than that, he has no other purpose.

no use catching feelings when i could be catching benjamins am i right?

Your POV
you had been released from the hospital not too long ago.

you had all of your bags in hand and with help from jin and yoongi, you managed to make it back to their house in time to say goodbye to taehyung.

today was the day he was leaving for home.

~~~~~

you were all at the boy's once shared house; with each of the remaining 5 walking in and out, boxes in hand.

meanwhile you and chaekyung were inside packing taehyung some snacks for the trip there, since the boys wouldn't let you do anything else.

"i wonder which one of us will cry first.", i looked at her trying to lighten up the mood.

"me for sure.", she nodded cutting some strawberries.

"you sure about that? i am pregnant, my hormones are everywhere.", i challenged her.

"whatever baby mama..", she laughed.

you finished the snack bag and with it in hand, the two of you walked out towards the porch.

"that's the last one.", taehyung said sticking the final box in the front seat.

"don't forget this.", you handed him the bag you and chaekyung put so much effort into. note the sarcasm.

"thanks everyone. i'll be back soon, promise.", he sadly smiled.

everyone said their goodbyes, gave hugs, and went back inside.

"bye tae. you know i'll miss you so i'll just save my speech.", you smiled and gave him a hug.

"i'll miss you too. promise me to take pictures of your belly 24/7!", he said enthusiastically.

"promise.", you said letting go of his embrace.

now chaekyung was the only one left.

"i'll just leave you too alone.", you headed back inside.

Taehyung's POV
   "text me, skype me, facetime me. i don't care, just please don't forget me.", chaekyung said tears forming in her eyes.

"never. how could i?", i pulled her towards my chest.

"i'm really gonna go through hell for the next few months.", she had tears rolling down her face.

"don't be like this chae. here, i wanted to give you this on our next anniversary but i think you should have it now.", i pulled out a moon necklace.

"it's beautiful.", she held it in her hands.

"let me put it on.", i turned her around.

"now we'll never be apart cause the moon always needs the sun.", i pulled my necklace out.

"and when we have kids, they'll be our earth.", i kissed her forehead.

"i love you taehyung.", she sniffled.

"i love you too baby, i love you too.", i embraced her like it would be my last.

"call me once you get there okay?"

"promise.", i kissed her and headed to my car.

"bye!", she waved from outside the car window.

i made a heart with my hands and waved back.

this was it, at least until i decide to comeback.

i left the driveway and started down the street.

i looked in my rear view mirror and saw my chae gripping her necklace like her life depended on it.

i held onto mine with a heavy heart and kept driving.

'the sun depends on the moon and the moon depends on the sun. but the earth needs both to survive.'

i'm her sun.

she's my moon.

and later we'll have our earth.